[25-12] TripNiCE S008B - IceCream Sandwich 4.0.1 | BETA 008

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest BummAround

Bluetooth is a kernel issue, i'm going to release the update within the next hour with the fixes voor video.

After the hiatus yesterday, you need some light exercises, Trip! NICE! :D

Guest ronaldramsayii

Is it possible to get a flash able .zip with out it wiping my data on the next update? Thanks love your work

Sent from my TripNiCE Pyramid using Tapatalk

Edit the updater script and delete format data part.....

EDIT: Do it at your own risk.....it's usually better to do a complete wipe....but it's entirely up to you as a user. If you have issues don't report them since you opted out of doing a complete wipe....

Edited by ronaldramsayii

Guest Chilled26

EDIT: Do it at your own risk.....it's usually better to do a complete wipe....but it's entirely up to you as a user. If you have issues don't report them since you opted out of doing a complete wipe....

Screw it I'll just start fresh...I'm just being lazy right now.

Sent from my TripNiCE Pyramid using Tapatalk

waiting for alpha 7 .. hope it fixes my radio issues

Thanks Trip

Trip, will you be including the gapps with Alpha 7 or should we flash that on top of your update?

Guest noktrnl

excellent work trip. been using A6 for about the last 20 hours without any system hangups or reboots. I like others of course have a few minor issues. One I noticed is that I purchased the $.10 game today "Apparatus" and installed fine, but when launching the game, the screen flickers between the game graphics and white screen. its flashing quite rapidly until i exit the game. i havent tried any other games to see if it happens on those as well, or if its just the game itself thats messed up.

anyways, thanks for all the time and effort you are putting into this. my sensation and i thank you.

Guest tentoace

Hi guys, I'm not looking at Trip, but anyone to help me here... I have no clue how the cropping works for ICS... I'm trying to take a picture from my gallery and use it as my wallpaper, but I get that three box thing, and I can't size the picture how I want it at all :S Any help would be appreciated.

PS... Before any flaming occurs, I know this is (likely) not a ROM bug, but its still nice to know, because I googled it, and I have no clue how to do it properly

Guest uriareous

at the top of the screen you will see cancel and ok. Hit ok when your all set and it should work

Hi guys, I'm not looking at Trip, but anyone to help me here... I have no clue how the cropping works for ICS... I'm trying to take a picture from my gallery and use it as my wallpaper, but I get that three box thing, and I can't size the picture how I want it at all :S Any help would be appreciated.

PS... Before any flaming occurs, I know this is (likely) not a ROM bug, but its still nice to know, because I googled it, and I have no clue how to do it properly

Guest edude03

Or the easier option would be to backup /data before you flash the new rom, then restore it after flashing the rom

Guest TripNRaVeR

It will give you errors i can assure you.

With every build there is a new framework and apps. Alpha 7 is deffinately a no-go without a full wipe.

Its up to you but do not post issues.

Guest ronaldramsayii

With every build there is a new framework and apps. Alpha 7 is deffinately a no-go without a full wipe.

Just like I thought.....Definitely wiping.....

Guest Shagman68

Trip, I remember you saying that when somebody that is not on your contact list calls you, it shows their location. Is there some way to set that up, or is it not avalible on the alpha builds?

I just kinda laughed to myself, because I don't ever see any calls or texts from people not in my contact list because I use Call Master Call Blocker Beta to block everyone.

Guest ronaldramsayii

Will the updated keyboard with the dictionary be included in this update Trip? Just curious 2 know....

Guest tentoace

at the top of the screen you will see cancel and ok. Hit ok when your all set and it should work

That's not it... When I select a picture that is, lets say the same resolution as the screen, 956/540?, it only lets me crop the top half of the picture, and even then, once I select it as a wallpaper, it cuts off most of what I thought I cropped out. I would show you, but my screen soft reboots every time I take a screen shot :S

EDIT: I can take the screen shot, but once I do, if I try to go on browser, the phone hard reboots :S Weird as hell

Edited by tentoace

Like a lot of other folks are saying - this is now my daily driver. Loving this ROM so far. Hats off to you Trip - excellent excellent work!

If anyone wants to try - I added SGS TouchScreen Booster (available in Market) which was an app I used previously on Sense ROMs for the Sensation and the ROM seems a little snappier (placebo effect maybe? not sure). Set the top 3 settings all the way to the left and the bottom two settings all the way to right then save and reboot. Like I said the ROM seems a little snappier but maybe it is just me.

EDIT: To quote Tracey Morgan from 30 Rock - "I love it (ROM) so much I want to take it behind a middle school and get it pregnant!"

Edited by ddub06

Guest triStatemindgate

Do you know what Clock Widget this is? Also is it because of Camera issue that Face Unlock isn't working and disabled?

Yea I think it is FaNCY Widgets, I like the Beautiful Widgets one better , that's the one I'm using now....Heres a pic.....

post-927691-0-78127000-1323567428_thumb.

Guest tentoace

That's not it... When I select a picture that is, lets say the same resolution as the screen, 956/540?, it only lets me crop the top half of the picture, and even then, once I select it as a wallpaper, it cuts off most of what I thought I cropped out. I would show you, but my screen soft reboots every time I take a screen shot :S

EDIT: I can take the screen shot, but once I do, if I try to go on browser, the phone hard reboots :S Weird as hell

here, i managed to get these here. Anyone know whats wrong?

post-949319-0-62372000-1323567750_thumb.

post-949319-0-78438400-1323567768_thumb.