[25-12] TripNiCE S008B - IceCream Sandwich 4.0.1 | BETA 008

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest TripNRaVeR

Bluetooth doesn't work period....

Thanks!

Really i cant understand why people ask if something works or not... if i dont mention it then it isnt working!

Guest bmoreyce

i just tried alpha6 about 10 mins before you uploaded 7, and i had an issue with the browser, where it would restart the phone when i open it, is this a problem with the ROM, or just me? I was also wondering if the camera is going to be fixed soon, as once thats good i could use this as a daily driver. i also found an issue with Facebook, though, where in the news feed, it wouldnt display any text....i thought that was a little odd...

Edited by bmoreyce

For all who are wondering, keyboard problem is fixed. YouTube looks great (I REALLY appreciate that fix). THANKS TRIP.

EDIT: Everything feels smoother

Edited by n4rbs

i also found an issue with Facebook, though, where in the news feed, it wouldnt display any text....i thought that was a little odd...

There are numerous posts on previous pages with how to resolve this issue.

Guest tentoace

Thanks!

Really i cant understand why people ask if something works or not... if i dont mention it then it isnt working!

Sorry, i remember you having said bluetooth would be working in alpha 7, and you would then go into beta :s

Guest bmoreyce

There are numerous posts on previous pages with how to resolve this issue.

oh really? i havnt taken the time to read through all 55 pages on this thread yet...

Guest bmoreyce

Or you could try that thread search button...............

well im terribly sorry if my levels of intuition are not quite up to your standards, in regards to understanding everything about a forum onto which i have only just joined.

Guest ronaldramsayii

Sorry, i remember you having said bluetooth would be working in alpha 7, and you would then go into beta :s

True he did say that. He said earlier today Bluetooth isn't working because its a kernel issue. But the kernel we're currently using isn't complete yet. It'll be fixed once Trip gets more info for the kernel.

Guest ronaldramsayii

well im terribly sorry if my levels of intuition are not quite up to your standards, in regards to understanding everything about a forum onto which i have only just joined.

Dude don't worry about it. We've helped find a solution no sense going back and forth. Let's keep this thread clean of mess. Let Trip do his thing and not get turned off by the unnecessary stuff. The font issue has been fixed in Alpha 7 in regards to Facebook.

Edited by ronaldramsayii

Guest TripNRaVeR

Going to work on the kernel now, lol its quite fun how fast we have a almost fully working ICS rom :lol:

It works better then some gingerbread roms available now. It'll be my daily driver for sure.

Guest tentoace

True he did say that. He said earlier today Bluetooth isn't working because its a kernel issue. But the kernel we're currently using isn't complete yet. It'll be fixed once Trip gets more info for the kernel.

Oh, thanks...

I was writing my post asking for bluetooth before the changelog was ready, so I honestly didn't see it, so sorry about the question anyways