[25-12] TripNiCE S008B - IceCream Sandwich 4.0.1 | BETA 008

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest zeroprobe

Thanks for the hardwork Tripnraver.

Ever thought of a twitter account so post updates? Would be great as I love twitter for software updates. I know when exactly to come online then :)

Edited by zeroprobe

Guest down4life

I have same problem, I'm on 10.56.9035, which radio are you running?

Same radio, ICS7.5, no problem with wifi home or at work...try full wipe.. I also always clear cache and dalvik cache...

This is so awesome. Trip you're the man. I have a feeling this next release is going to put the Cream in Ice Cream Sandwich. Wondering if I should even bother with 7.5 or just wait. Ah WTH I can't wait, need to get my dose of flashing for the day. laugh.gifThanks again for you dedication.

Guest ronaldramsayii
Trips, are you going to include the music player you showed a few pages back? As the current one is from Gingerbread, right?

Not gonna lie. I'd love to see the MIUI music player. The Widgets for the stock music player aren't good at all.

Isn't this because there should be a search bar on the top of the screen? On the Galaxy Nexus it's there. In this ROM it's not, this makes the widget grid look strange.

I'd rather have no search thing at all, as I have a search button on my phone for that.

Edit: Nevermind! It's there in 7.5. It was't in alpha 6.

it's not just at the top..it's sideways and bottom too

it's like the screen real estate is smaller than the actual screen

search thing in A7.5 can be disabled from preferences

Is anybody here who tried HotSpot? It's seems that does not working. If I wanna turn on it WiFi trying to turn but nothing happen. But WiFi working well. Using Alpha 7.

Thanks

Is anybody here who tried HotSpot? It's seems that does not working. If I wanna turn on it WiFi trying to turn but nothing happen. But WiFi working well. Using Alpha 7.

Thanks

Hotspot doesn't seem to work

Guest ronaldramsayii

Thanks

Hotspot doesn't seem to work

Not yet...

Guest TripNRaVeR

Small update:

- Booting without a single EGL error

- Hwcomposer is loaded without errors

- Mem is mapped correctly

- No buffer errors

Its very smooth but hw accel. doesnt turn on dry.gif It freaks me out! There isnt a single error to find in logcat everything is fixed :blink:

Guest ajonesma

Small update:

- No buffer errors

Its very smooth but hw accel. doesnt turn on dry.gif It freaks me out! There isnt a single error to find in logcat everything is fixed :blink:

Hoping for an update soon, yea I know we just got one, but im to excited about hw acceleration ;)

Guest ronaldramsayii
Small update:

- No buffer errors

Its very smooth but hw accel. doesnt turn on It freaks me out! There isnt a single error to find in logcat everything is fixed

Super weird. Its much smoother as if HW Accel. Is enabled but its not turned on. Weird.

Guest TripNRaVeR

Livewallpapers are working

Hw video decoder now 100% works

All egl errors fixed

Maybe i'm releasing this one allready so everybody can enjoy this, its really a leap forward.

Guest vladnosferatu

All egl errors fixed

Maybe i'm releasing this one allready so everybody can enjoy this, its really a leap forward.

the HW ACCELERATION is working now ?

GREAT JOB ;)

Guest ronaldramsayii

All egl errors fixed

It really is a huge leap forward bro. Looking forward to testing and providing feedback.

Guest ajonesma

It really is a huge leap forward bro. Looking forward to testing and providing feedback.

+1 I cant wait to test the next build and give feedback, wish I could help by actually working on the rom, but not that advanced yet :D

Guest atticus182

Small update:

- No buffer errors

Hmm maybe I'm not thinking straight here, but how is it smoother than our current Alpha's when HW/Acc isn't turning on?! That seems contradictionary :P

And do you need a certain 'event' or 'trigger' for the HW/Acc. to turn on? Maybe you could try and simulate such an event and see why it isn't responding properly?

All egl errors fixed

Cool! ... Great job Trip (as always) ... we are waiting ...

Just one question, Will you consider xLoud for the next release?

great to see the progress! i've been waiting for bluetooth (w a2dp) to be implemented before trying but im tempted to jump in on the next alpha after reading about how stable it seems to be!