[25-12] TripNiCE S008B - IceCream Sandwich 4.0.1 | BETA 008

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest MartijnGP

You should be badwording happy it didn't manage to write the boot file. You could go and find a gravestone for your phone I guess :P

Edit: Seriously? Badword? :')

Edited by MartijnGP

Guest atticus182

Can we please change the subject

Yeah sure, gladly! About that, have you made any progress yet in either the Call volume, HW acceleration or Camera?

I've been following this thread since Alpha 1 and I'm really stoked to try what you have in store for us next Trip cool.gif

Guest BummAround

ps. who cares if i'm drinking coffee in the morning and watching television? why should i put it online? :lol:

Well, let's see...so-called noob developers, not-so-aspiring kernel-maker (whatever that means), untalented musicians....those kind of people usual post the proof of their "talents" online, simply proofing otherwise. God save their souls. :unsure:

Guest payneardo

Excellent Rom so quick and battery life is amazing, had to hammer my phone for a while as it kept on 100% for 3 hours and now got it down to 95% to make sure tongue.gif

Just a quickie, is it posible to mount the SD card from my phone if so how, I have played with the app multi-mount sd card but still cant get it to work but its no big deal can whack my sd card in a card reader when I get back home :)

** EDIT downloaded the lite version from the market and its working :) **

Cheers & on pay day a cold beer coming Trips way :)smile.gif

Edited by payneardo

Guest maharadja

Hey,

1. Your Rom is really stable for me there aren't any reboots (i use it till Alpha 7)

But i wanne know how to add a dictionary for the keyboard ( i wanne add the german one) because i can choose it but it have no words^^

MfG Maharadja

Guest checker5000

Hey,

First: Thanks for this amazing ROM!

But i have one big problem. A few apps shows a error that means it isn't enough storage. After a reboot and reinstall of the app it works(not with all apps!) and after a little time the error is shown again.

I'm alone with it? Or anyone had a approach?

Checker5000

PS: Sorry for my horrible English >.>

Edited by checker5000

Guest Vexation

Hey,

1. Your Rom is really stable for me there aren't any reboots (i use it till Alpha 7)

But i wanne know how to add a dictionary for the keyboard ( i wanne add the german one) because i can choose it but it have no words^^

MfG Maharadja

Doesn't look like it's possible so far. Your best bet would be to get an alternative keyboard for now. I suggest SwiftkeyX. It's been nothing but a pleasure using it. Multiple dictionaries at the same time and pretty on-spot predictions. Currently using it myself so I know it works with 7.6

Guest Sandman68

Doesn't look like it's possible so far. Your best bet would be to get an alternative keyboard for now. I suggest SwiftkeyX. It's been nothing but a pleasure using it. Multiple dictionaries at the same time and pretty on-spot predictions. Currently using it myself so I know it works with 7.6

and its $0.10 today! Great keyboard

Guest anurbanlegend

Gave your ROM a shot yesterday and pretty amazed by how great it works for an alpha build. Looking forward to seeing more of your progress on this. Great job man!

EDIT: Just realized I joined in 07 and this was my first post. HAH. =)

Edited by anurbanlegend

Guest TooYellow

Nooo I like Twitter :)

Does Google+ have a similar widget to the below for my phone.

Yep, it comes built in with g+, though it's information density is much lower.

Guest TooYellow

Howdy, I'm new to the forum and I have a question. I don't see a donate or "buy me a beer" link anywhere. How do I contribute? Aside from reading and posting on the forum? wink.gif

Guest davidevan84

No worries its not super obvious. Its actually on Trips Replies. So just look for one that he submitted himself and its at the bottom under the Blue Banner that says TripNdroid Mobile Engineering .You will see the buy me a beer link. Hope that helps.

Howdy, I'm new to the forum and I have a question. I don't see a donate or "buy me a beer" link anywhere. How do I contribute? Aside from reading and posting on the forum? wink.gif

Edited by davidevan84

Guest TooYellow

No worries its not super obvious. Its actually on Trips Replies. So just look for one that he submitted himself and its at the bottom under the Blue Banner that says TripNdroid Mobile Engineering .You will see the buy me a beer link. Hope that helps.

Ahh cool, I see it.

Interesting, the paypal link says "Donation XDA Forums" and the whole thing is in Dutch.

Edited by TooYellow

Guest davidevan84

Thats fun lol...Yea I never tried actually logging into it. Just knew the link was there :D

Ahh cool, I see it.

Interesting, the paypal link says "Donation XDA Forums" and the whole thing is in Dutch.

Guest Bornnover

Next three reboots:

- When deleting e-mails in the e-mail app (not gmail, after reboot all setings of email lost, i was just deleting messages after first client setup)

- When playing music and launching Moon Reader

- When playing music and leaving gmail

Anyways great ROM, i have used it whole day and it server nearly as good as any daily driver.

Guest Jiggs82

I think this has been already answered but how come the backlight in the softkeys stop working and dont come back.on??? Its been happening ever since alpha 7 and i have done a clean flash all the last 3 alphas and wipes but it still happens :( can anyone help me out here thanks in advance