[25-12] TripNiCE S008B - IceCream Sandwich 4.0.1 | BETA 008

Guest TripNRaVeR

Quick Q- what's up with the red rectangular box that flashes up around the screen whenever you search something or type something say in the market? Is that in the official ICS release, and if so, what is it's purpose?

Not sure if it is important but you can turn off strict mode in developer settings to remove it

Edited by Zehlek

Guest Relic419

Quick Q- what's up with the red rectangular box that flashes up around the screen whenever you search something or type something say in the market? Is that in the official ICS release, and if so, what is it's purpose?

Disable "strict mode" in Developer options

Guest Jiggs82

Uncheck strict mode in settings under development options then reboot

Edited by Jiggs82

Guest TripNRaVeR

Hw accel working but with errors so screen has glitches thats all, now its clear what hw accel is meaning! It is soooo fast allready

127): [0] state R, expected A

127): [0] state S, expected R

127): Found 1 buf to be not avail

127): [1] state R, expected A

127): [1] state S, expected R

127): [1] state A, expected S
[/code]

The above message will continiously stay in logcat when you are just walking trough the menu's

[b][size=2]MEANING THAT ITS DONE[/size][/b]

edit:

going to sleep a short nap before going to work

[size=1]damn i want to share this with "that special one" :( [/size]

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Guest vikorth

Hw accel working but with errors so screen has glitches thats all, now its clear what hw accel is meaning! It is soooo fast allready

127): [0] state R, expected A

127): [0] state S, expected R

127): Found 1 buf to be not avail

127): [1] state R, expected A

127): [1] state S, expected R

127): [1] state A, expected S

The above message will continiously stay in logcat when you are just walking trough the menu's

MEANING THAT ITS DONE

edit:

going to sleep a short nap before going to work

damn i want to share this with "that special one" :(

You wouldn't have achieved what have if you had "that special one to share it with"......... one truth of life buddy..

Edited by vikorth

Guest JLAVOIE

damn i want to share this with "that special one" :(

Bro,

You can't live life in the past. I know it hurts and you can't help but think about her but if its done its done. The future can and will be positive but you have to be willing to live for and into the future.

Thank you for all your hard work! Looking forward to your "future" developments.

Guest vikorth

What a wonderful battery life. Nothing fancy done. 5 email accounts sync every 30mins, weather every hour. Full day wifi on in with low wifi signal at the site of work and at 8:30 when I thought I will charge it, it is 42%. Simply amazing...

Screenshot_2011-12-14-20-18-22.png

What a wonderful battery life. Nothing fancy done. 5 email accounts sync every 30mins, weather every hour. Full day wifi on in with low wifi signal at the site of work and at 8:30 when I thought I will charge it, it is 42%. Simply amazing...

Screenshot_2011-12-14-20-18-22.png

It is really good

post-913991-132391637598_thumb.png

Guest panzival

How the hell do you guys get such good battery life? Even after I calibrate my battery, I'm losing 20% battery an hour, while the screen is off -.- And I pretty much have no apps installed and just gmail syncing.

Guest Pyromatic18

Will HW acceleration bring better battery life?

HW acceleration is supposed to be more efficient than cpu processing so it should give it a better performance and better battery life

Guest Arz Bhatia

How the hell do you guys get such good battery life? Even after I calibrate my battery, I'm losing 20% battery an hour, while the screen is off -.- And I pretty much have no apps installed and just gmail syncing.

Yeah my battery life sucks too :mellow:

Auto Sync is a major battery sucker