[25-12] TripNiCE S008B - IceCream Sandwich 4.0.1 | BETA 008

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest JassyCliq
The next flagship can be by Motorola as Google bought it.

Google buying then means nothing. Google said they will let them operate as if nothing had happened, not to mention that Google wants to keep a good relationship with other manufacturers. So like always Motorola will have to bid along with all the other manufacturers for Nexus

Guest zapbrannigan

I have noticed that too.

I'm not sure if it's getting efficient or if it's a strike of luck !

Either my battery stats aren't displaying correctly or this last build has insane battery life.

I unplugged my phone this morning before going to work (at around 6 AM), came back home at around 4 PM ... so that's roughly 10 hours the phone has been off the charger. I just had a couple of phone calls (it was a very quiet day regarding calls), didn't have data enabled or anything (had 3G enabled tho) and the battery percentage only dropped by 3%. From 100% to 97% in 10 hours blink.gif. JUST AMAZING!

Nice going Trip.

Did someone use the stock android keyboard with a different language than english?

I switched mine to german but somehow it does not suggest any german words rather than the englisch words.

Maybe thats a know issue and its easily solved by using one of the many keyboards on the market but i wanted to report this one :)

Keep up the good work! :)

Guest thesoze

One of the things I really want from the ROM is the ability to flash over the current one and not have to re-install everything....

Will it ever be possible, Trip?

Can anyone help me with Google Maps, with the latest ROM it hangs and reboots constantly. It didn't do it before and I haven't heard anyone mention that they had a problem with this....

thanks a ton guys!

Guest Really_Hot_soap

Just registered so I could be part of this following and enjoy the epicness that trip is putting out, Just wanted to thank you trip for doin all the work you have done and hopefully will continue doing. You gave me hope when it came to keeping my sensation, I thoroughly dislike Sense UI, and cant wait to have regular android on my sensation as it will make the phone utterly perfect

so once again thank you, I know im one person in a large group of people, but just know you and your work is greatly appreciated.

One of the things I really want from the ROM is the ability to flash over the current one and not have to re-install everything....

Will it ever be possible, Trip?

Can anyone help me with Google Maps, with the latest ROM it hangs and reboots constantly. It didn't do it before and I haven't heard anyone mention that they had a problem with this....

thanks a ton guys!

I also have the problem with Google Maps. It got stuck and was vibrating like mad.

Also, is the current ROM DL WITHOUT HA or with it? Ive seen screen shots and read comments that hint at HA. Is this coming in the next update, or already implemented?

BTW-This was my first look at the ROM and I am impressed with how quick it is. I mainly use my phone for data/web browsing use and found it much better than GB with and without CM7. Stock web browser on GB based android SUCKS.

Good work TRIP! This changed my mind about hatching a scheme to get the GN. I feel the Sensation with ICS in its full glory will fall short of the GN ONLY in screen comparisons.

Matt

Guest Dullert

Okay stop it with the viewer count.... 233 :lol: :P

Trip, did the HTC kernel source help?

Check Twitter. He answered that there. I quote: "yes but its nothing new only carrier specific 2.6.35 sense 3.0 kernel source".

Guest Kevin0011111

I asked the same question and ill tell you what they told me, no. lol its because its and alpha and that every time he releases a new release, there's far to many changes to not have a wipe. because without the wipe there would just be to many problems.

Guest ronaldramsayii
he never said he was going to release it tonight..

Sure didn't. Lol. He's fixing the 3D issue in regards to the HW Acceleration. Once that's going good I'm pretty sure the other small things will come into play.

For all the spectators and those waiting please don't get impatient or anything as Trip isn't the kind of guy to really care about those who are impatient.

Guest tatico28

<br /><br /><br />

Buy the anker-battery. I am a heavy user and my phone is now on battery for more than 10 hours => still 25%.

Anker is really good , I am at 60% with 8 + hrs. Since last charge.

Guest down4life

Im missing the daily updates, not but intentioned:3

Me to :) Im good if Trip change font, or put some wallpapers, it will be good for new update :))) joking ofc :) Hope will get something soon to update... Go Trip!!! :)

Guest Dannyden

Scanny82, i love those round icons, can i have them, ? where did you find them ?? :)

Those are folders, you can create them by dragging apps on top of each other on the homescreens or the dock :)