Device wont start

Guest Wedo

Hello All

My device liquid S100 it was working properly after flashing the Acer_LiquidF_0.007.00_EMEA-GEN1_05.01.01_57 ROM. It was work for 2 days and last night the battery drained and when I connected it to the charger nothing came up.. the screen flashes ever about 30 seconds and nothing else. when I press the power button it vibrates once but don't start up and when I try to boot it in recovery mood it gives the 3 vibrates but also nothing more.

Anyone can help me PLEASEEEEE?

I think u should use 4.002.14.EMEA.GEN1_A22F_A_256_bin It is the most stable

how to reach to the flash point.. It doesn't give me the chance nothing further than the black screen after the boot vibrate

please help

now I'm flashing the device while the screen is black but the ACER A1 tool stops and here is the error in the logfile

[Fastboot] : In Fastboot_State.Fb_DevInfo

[Fastboot] : In Fastboot_State.Fb_Touch

[Fastboot] : [touch.bin] : Beginning

[Fastboot] : [touch.bin] : arg is : flash touch "F:\Liquid\A1_DL_Tool_[intra][single]_v3.100_20091027\ACER_A1_Bin\SDCAAPZ\touch.bin"

[Fastboot] : [in FastbootDLImage_NewArch03()] : ExitCode is : 0

[Fastboot] : [in FastbootDLImage_NewArch03()] : result[outer] is : sending 'touch' (4 KB)... OKAY

[Fastboot] : [in FastbootDLImage_NewArch03()] : result[inner] is : writing 'touch'... FAILED (remote: failed to update touch app code)

[Fastboot] : Fail... result[inner] does not contain OKAY.

[Fastboot] : [touch.bin] : Fail...

[Fastboot] : In Fastboot_State.Fb_Error_ReDo

how can I sole this problem please??

please help

now when I connect the device to my pc without the battery the screen comes up.. first show the battery then when I boot it by pressing the V+ camera buttn and power it shows th chksum list

splash1:chksum = xxxxxx ok

boot: chksum = xxxxxxx ok

system: chksum = xxxxxxx ok

=======

<<OK>>

but when I connect the battery it turns of

please help me