Cyanogenmod 7 builded from sources ready!

Guest deadlink

deadlink, many thanks for this ROM is excellent. Honestly, I've never seen my phone this fast! cool.gif

The only thing that isn't working for me is screen on/off animations. Everything else is perfect.

And I have just one question. I already have swap partition on my SDcard, is there any way to enable swap on this ROM?

Guest deadlink

krste, for me screen animation work. But after reboot - not work. Reboot again - work! Maybe screen animation not good for all roms? And it is not our problem?

Guest Rahulj85

Thank u deadlink for the upload

as per battery stats app from the market, i am seeing 99% for both awake and screen on..i installed the beta2 and then the gen1 fix via cwm...is anybody seeing different results?

also, even though the touch is good, i still consider the touch from b02 as a benchmark..

Edited by Rahulj85

Guest plegdroid

famous last words again, backup made and crt lost:lol: not a big deal as on the whole a nice rom, very quick with excellent battery life. thanks Deadlink :)

Guest kman12041

Eeverything is excellent but these 2 Bugs:

1. Touch screen nearly untouchable;

2. Chinese font error;

Test device: 3 UK racer

Do this open up theme chooser switch to cyanagenmod then back to system.

Guest Vlatko25

Do this open up theme chooser switch to cyanagenmod then back to system.

I just want to ask Deadlink something about beta 2 release

everything seem to work perfect on gen 2 racer(my phone currently)

but when i enter market or any other app,and when i exit on back button

icons from screen home or other are disappearing for the moment and then again they show up

does anyone now why this is happening???????

i have 8gb sd hc class 6 micro sd card

partition my sd card ext 512

swap 32

help or something

anyone

Guest wicky feat

I found something strange about screen on/off animation. By default it was not working even after reboot. I put vamshistunners kernel by wiping boot and it worked like a charm. What could be the reason? I am on Gen1.

Guest plegdroid

I found something strange about screen on/off animation. By default it was not working even after reboot. I put vamshistunners kernel by wiping boot and it worked like a charm. What could be the reason? I am on Gen1.

hiya, could you please post a link for the kernel you used as the two I've got make the soft keys stop working :)

Guest plegdroid

http://raceroms.co.uk/index.php/extras/category/6-kernels?download=48:vamshi-kernel

First put touch_to_key from other racerboy rom to this one and install the zip. it worked fine

nice one does work as stated, dropped touch to screen from #251 in bin, into Cwm, format boot, flashed download kernel and crt working :D

edit: a reboot still breaks crt :lol:

Edited by plegdroid

Guest shharisree

@deadlink ...bro, battery is awsome...all other things workin fine.. :) ..fast rom..zoom... zoom..also using it with v6 supercharger script.. :)...great rom..

booting with usb connected.. cant be done ..thats kernel issue ...touch screen better with nails...bt still need hard pressure to use with fingers..im sure our phone's touch sensitivity can be increased than even in stock 2.1 rom..as even cheaper non android and android phones available here has great sensitivity even though resistive.... :(

i hope the future is ours.... :)

Guest deadlink

nice one does work as stated, dropped touch to screen from #251 in bin, into Cwm, format boot, flashed download kernel and crt working :D

edit: a reboot still breaks crt :lol:

it is not kernel problem...

Guest plegdroid

it is not kernel problem...

:) I know it's not, it looses it with either kernel, I tried it with yours again after and crt working, but reboot and it stops:lol:

it's what ever is happening at reboot that's breaking it.

Edited by plegdroid

Guest wicky feat

:) I know it's not, it looses it with either kernel, I tried it with yours again after and crt working, but reboot and it stops:lol:

it's what ever is happening at reboot that's breaking it.

lol yes,

Just restart my phone after watching your post . Now its gone.

@deadlink when will next beta be released?