Bare back cover is boring!

Guest Frankish

Guest Atomix86
Does anyone have feedback on the coloured ones? The black looks nice, but the coloured ones don't look so good in the pictures, but what about for real?

Well my blue one arrived today and it really does look the business. When attached to the phone it barely adds any thickness and it has a nice navy blue look to it as opposed to the light blue look in the auction (I guess the black design of the phone offsets it to make it look this nice).

Also I should mention I don't know if they've updated the design since they launched this item but the one I have has the back mirrored so to speak (in regard to the grippy/patterned design) and has proper cut and moulded sections for the volume and power buttons making them extremely comfortable and easy to press.

Guest xiaoyaoswim

Bought a white S curve one for £2.8 from the cheapest ebay seller I could find. It looks good and feels firm. Just as Atomix86 mentioned, the S curved part of mine is not patterned but polished to be very smooth.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest protegeone

I have got the Nillkin hard case, which is a snug fit and being matte finish is better than the shiny/slippery original.

The only regret I have is that it's black :lol: and a white one would spice up the phone better, so I might just get one in white for Xmas. B)

I've got it from ebay, but I reckon sooner or later it would available everywhere.

post-840514-0-64716500-1324402140_thumb.

Edited by protegeone

Guest DaddyBaddy
The back cover is so big and bare especially without the orange logo. I'm considering doing something to it. Either an android sticker, or maybe some of that spray paint that dries textured and rubbery?? That would be cool to add some grip!

Agreed! I bought an Orange Monte Carlo yesterday and I think the back cover needs some protection urgently, both from damage and from fingerprints! Having had two Orange San Francisco's earlier this year, I was delighted with the NillKin TPU gel I bought in grey.

For the Orange Monte Carlo, the case I'm going for is the NillKin TPU gel one in black from eBay.

Soft Jelly case + Screen Protector for Orange Monte Carlo ZTE Skate G1315 V960

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200661724662?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_8789wt_1074

I'm tempted to buy one of these too:

BLACK SILICONE GEL S LINE CASE COVER FOR THE ORANGE MONTE CARLO ZTE SKATE V960

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/270860260050?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

That's my second favourite.

Hope this helps!

Edited by DaddyBaddy

Guest john.smith

Casesss.com has got some 7 types of cases for Skate/OMC and our self-developed case is being 50% off until New Year holiday.

http://www.casesss.com/model.aspx?model=48&categories=6

Do check it out and see which fits you best. smile.gif

I have got the Nillkin hard case, which is a snug fit and being matte finish is better than the shiny/slippery original.

The only regret I have is that it's black :lol: and a white one would spice up the phone better, so I might just get one in white for Xmas. B)

I've got it from ebay, but I reckon sooner or later it would available everywhere.

After buying a S-line case (and being impressed with the quality - thanks for the tip!), I noticed the same seller is also doing a "hybrid hard case" as well for under £3 so I decided to order one of those as well:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/280794584139?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_1923wt_1807

First impressions are very good - doesn't cover as much of the sides as the S-Line but the rear shell feels like a more expensive "soft feel" version of the San Fran standard textured back.

I think I will be keeping this one.

Thanks

Gavin