25 Dec [ODIN Firmware] i9250XWKL2 - ICL53F Newest build

Guest secany

well, first of all i think i'm a super stupid or something dry.gif just got galaxy nexus today and followed xda's instrutions to unload the bootloader and rooting, but i think i screwed it up. now i can get to recovery or bootup, the phone just bootloop at splash screen. and i just came across this thread by our very own secany, thought i'd just ask if i can use this odin version to get my phone back and running. would appreciate if secany or anyone who can help out.

p.s. how do i get to download mode to flash the latest KL2? thanks

well, first of all i think i'm a super stupid or something dry.gif just got galaxy nexus today and followed xda's instrutions to unload the bootloader and rooting, but i think i screwed it up. now i can get to recovery or bootup, the phone just bootloop at splash screen. and i just came across this thread by our very own secany, thought i'd just ask if i can use this odin version to get my phone back and running. would appreciate if secany or anyone who can help out.

p.s. how do i get to download mode to flash the latest KL2? thanks

Hi dude,

How are you?

Follow odin instruction and flash the XXKW9 version will solve your problem. After that you can flash this KL2 as PDA only.

Hold vol down + power on to enter download mode.

Hi dude,

How are you?

Follow odin instruction and flash the XXKW9 version will solve your problem. After that you can flash this KL2 as PDA only.

Hold vol down + power on to enter download mode.

problem solved, i think i screwed adb driver or whatever the reason it was. so i uninstalled PDAnet program which was recommended from XDA then installed old samsung CDMA USB driver and it worked like a charm. thanks for the help, i flashed KL2 after few reboots and i got my phone back and running. thanks buddy, hopefully we'll see your new release soon. :)