CyanogenMod 7.2 for ZTE Crescent / Blade2

Guest Simon O

Care 2 share? (Even though I've got an SFII, would the stock kernel make it work?)

I have recently built a copy which works with the stock kernels, so ignore my last answer.

If I can get wifi working I would be happy to upload a copy for you guys to play with.

Guest PsYcHoKiLLa

I have recently built a copy which works with the stock kernels, so ignore my last answer.

If I can get wifi working I would be happy to upload a copy for you guys to play with.

Top Man! Thanks!

Guest ROMZERO

Any chance you could up a copy of it as it is now without the wifi working. It'd be really kind of you if you could. I dont need wifi to work and im sure many others are the same as most have access to 3G i believe. Thanks

Guest Simon O

Hello I was able to build your work and get it booting on my device, working to the state you suggest above. Sadly none of my previously built kernels from Tom's github work. Nore does the stock kernel from my device. Is yours actually built from the CM source or what am I missing?

Thanks

Edit thanks to h3sp4wn on IRC for noticing I needed CONFIG_VMSPLIT_3G. Now my OC kernel boots :)

The kernel config I added to the vendor files zip is set up correctly for CM7.

Guest RubenDCU

Hi flibblesan

I'm developing Cyanogenmod 7.2 for the ZTE V875 but my boot.img it's giving me trouble. ZTE V875 uses the same boot.img that ZTE Crescent. Could you give a link with the boot.img. You can send me a PM if you want.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest yealmboy

hi i am very new on here,but can anyone tell me if you got a cm9 for the sf 2, i was told there was but i was'nt told what it was called,hope someone can help please.