Help needed, u8230 in trouble!

Guest rangeoshun

Guest rangeoshun

Hello All!

The case is, my u8230 does some pretty nasty things since this afternoon! I turned it on, put in fastboot mode, and left it there for a few minutes had a cigarett, and when I came back, it had black screen, and the strange behaviour began..

If it's not pluged in,sometimes it starts, android starts to boot, then turns of after a while. Fastboot comes in, but goes in a few seconds. Even recovery menu comes in but turns off in seemingly random intervalls. Then I left it to sit for a while. When I turned it on, recovery menu came in, I started to format the paritions, then it turned off. So I guessed it is a battery issue, maybe low on juice.

But if I plug it in, it doesn't react to any button, and the button leds blink. Any Ideas?

Any help is appreciated!

Cheers!

My name here..

Edited by rangeoshun

I assume you are pulling out the battery and leaving it out for a significant time between attempts, yes?

Do you have a spare battery to test with?

Can you get it to install an official update?

It doesn't sound good. :(

Guest rangeoshun

So, I had a few minutes to fiddle with my phone, and it really seems that it's a battery issue. Although I do not have a spare battery, if I take it out, it runns as it should. I could flash a completly new system via fastboot, and it boots. Recovery also works, but can't use the sdcard with out the battery inserted. But as I put it back, it starts suffer again. So I'm a bit releaved, and head over the battery topic now :D

Thanks for the reply!

Cheers!