GPRS connection and voice call.

Guest adi

Hi,

I have a problem with GPRS connection recovery after a voice call accept/ initiation.

My client is running on real SPV device. I use ConnMgrEstablishConnection function of the Connection Manager API in order to initiate a GPRS connection. At first, I get CONNMGR_STATUS_WAITINGCONNECTION status, then, after a few seconds, I get CONNMGR_STATUS_CONNECTED - and I begin to use HTTP protocol in order to communicate with server side application. Everything is going perfect meanwhile ...

Now, I press a Home button , go to the Home screeen, dial some number ... GPRS connection is suspended -

Connection manager send CONNMGR_STATUS_WAITINGDISCONNECTION event, and after that CONNMGR_STATUS_DISCONNECTED event to my application.

After hang up, Connection Manager supposed to resume GPRS connection automatically - but does not do it. It send CONNMGR_STATUS_WAITINGCONNECTION event to my app and nothing more. (Sometime it sent also CONNMGR_STATUS_CONNECTIONFAILED event after that). The connection is really cut off, because if I send some HTTP request now - i don't get a response at all.

Exactly the same problem occurs when somebody call me and I accept the call.

May be somebody could explain me - what's wrong. I try to do the same tasks on my Nokia 7650 - and GPRS connection always resumed properly.

Thanks,

Adi