Help needed in UK T-mobile pulse 2.1 rom

Guest welly123

Guest welly123

Dear Friends

My problem with u8230 is when I try to flash the UK T-mobile pulse 2.1 rom (in dload form) it give an error because the rom is incompatible. and hence all CM roms are built to be installed after this rom I have problems after flashing any of them either loop booting OR failure to install any aplication or ....

So I'll be grateful if anyone can help in getting a .zip form of this rom to flash it through the recovery mode

thanx in progress

the magic of installing UK2.1 from year 2010 is that it changes partitions. In particular it increases /system partition.

It's the only purpose of the exercise. Content of that rom is irrelevant - it will be reflashed anyway.

Other roms do the similar trick, but not every. (For example UK2.1 year 2011 gives smaller /system partition and such not good.)

So your task should be to find ANY compatible with u8230 rom, that'd make big enough /system partition. 100M would suffice.

I will add a comment to the TXG first post to explain that. Those of you with 8230's don't need to flash the UK 2010 dload first. As Pier said, it is only to get the /system partition size large enough. (I use the older Tre rom to achieve the same goal.)

Guest welly123

I will add a comment to the TXG first post to explain that. Those of you with 8230's don't need to flash the UK 2010 dload first. As Pier said, it is only to get the /system partition size large enough. (I use the older Tre rom to achieve the same goal.)

Thanx a lot for your great effort