[MOD][THEME][MMHMP] LunarUI theme ported, small update 11/12

Guest flshg

This is a dirty port of the beautiful LunarUI theme by RedX mods

I say dirty as it's just a copy of the PNGs and small edit of text colour for status bar notifications.

Only framework-res and systemui apks modded, no new icons or wallpaper, battery charging animation is from UOT.

If you like the theme consider donating to the original authors.

Screenshots:

Version 1

7f3bae3c78d665fbe588651b20c13b1abbf22506b2f25064b0abfbfdb33a63286g.jpg

7f1eda48991455d199fe0dfedafa97bd643cd208459ec82a0f0a5daa3b017bd76g.jpg

Version 1.1

Modified CM7 notification power widget icons

Added notification background

bffd25c286326bd412150d0f5f9b27cf8c4da85e209db416435649ac393b43dc6g.jpg

Version 1.2

Fixed battery charging animation

Fixed toggle button and on/off button images

Reduced framework-res size by removing redundant mdpi folders.

Powerwidget sync toggle affects background data setting alongside autosync setting.

890d03ccc51c2ff69d0280e3331ee9255694d55e5fd5a223b99f7992089c2ceb6g.jpg

Download:

Version 1

http://www.mediafire...m2bbp984mjzfl5r

Version1.1

http://www.mediafire...9r21fzlrii79r7k

Version 1.2

http://www.mediafire...8il28kzb1jdidch

The systemui is the one with the CM7 scrollable power widget, with vibrate removed (as I never use it), and slight modification to my screen brightness toggle to fix occasional force close issues.

Edited by flshg

hi can you see if you can make an ICS theme for MMHMP

I personally don't think the ICS look is anything special, and you can achieve the majority of the look using a theme for your launcher app.

Guest raverrr

Ugly...

Unnecessary. Time and effort went into this. keep comments like that to yourself.or at least offer constructive criticism. Nice work. Data icon is nice. :)

Edited by raverrr

Guest Davidoff59

hey aurimas, where can I find some of your stuff to try out, as your contributions must be perfect. please provide links, as quickly as you provide blunt criticism

Guest Aurimas L.

hey aurimas, where can I find some of your stuff to try out, as your contributions must be perfect. please provide links, as quickly as you provide blunt criticism

Stock theme is way better than this ugly betty... All stuff, like icons, color palette are not tasty, trying to emulate ics is a big fail... All I want to say, that better choice is to use stock theme instead of this misunderstanding...

Stock theme is way better than this ugly betty... All stuff, like icons, color palette are not tasty, trying to emulate ics is a big fail... All I want to say, that better choice is to use stock theme instead of this misunderstanding...

A stock theme fanboy?? Anyway, I totally agree - if you like the stock theme, use the stock theme, eveybody's happy.

Guest JudasLucifer

Awesome theme but it would be the best theme if the battery icon had % :(

Hmm but he can't do much about it as it isn't his actual theme ;)

I'm willing to do ports of stuff from cm7 to other gingerbread ROMS if anyone has good suggestions.

It isn't my theme, but if I added the battery percentages myself (which I could do) it would detract from the original clean look that I think the designers went for.  I am having to train myself to stop fretting about the exact battery level and just get on with using the phone..

p.s. JudasLucifer, did you used to be a mushroom lord?

Edited by flshg

Guest Telltale

Hmm but he can't do much about it as it isn't his actual theme ;)

I'm willing to do ports of stuff from cm7 to other gingerbread ROMS if anyone has good suggestions.

If anyone felt like making a MMHMP version of this ICS theme I certainly wouldn't complain. wink.gif

/Selfish

Guest JudasLucifer

p.s. JudasLucifer, did you used to be a mushroom lord?

Yes I did :P

If anyone felt like making a MMHMP version of this ICS theme I certainly wouldn't complain. wink.gif

/Selfish

I'll have a look for you :P

- Shouldn't be too hard :)

- - On second looks, the dev didn't use package name prefix's at the start of the filename for all his graphics.

So I can either:

Do it the easy way and have it done in about 30 mins and waste about 10mb of space in your /system partition

Spend about 3 hours manually working out what everything actually is and then try and fix it when it goes wrong -.-

Edited by JudasLucifer

Guest Telltale

Yes I did :P

I'll have a look for you :P

- Shouldn't be too hard :)

- - On second looks, the dev didn't use package name prefix's at the start of the filename for all his graphics.

So I can either:

Do it the easy way and have it done in about 30 mins and waste about 10mb of space in your /system partition

Spend about 3 hours manually working out what everything actually is and then try and fix it when it goes wrong -.-

I could easily handle another 10mb on the system partition. I'd certainly not want you to spend more of your time, being generous as you are. Cheers mate. smile.gif

Guest JudasLucifer

I could easily handle another 10mb on the system partition. I'd certainly not want you to spend more of your time, being generous as you are. Cheers mate. smile.gif

It looks like there is already an ICS theme in the theme section actually :P