Battery Calibration Issues?

Guest Nitroz

Hi All,

Just so people don't start moaning, this ISN'T related to the Battery draining problem I originally posted a week or so back. My battery issues are fixed thanks to the wonderful devs who made Juice Defender.

Anyways, back on topic. I've noticed ever since I've gotten my GNexus that the battery never fully charges to 100% without me unplugging it and plugging it back in again to FORCE it to charge to 100%. I've tried the usual battery calibration trick and I have also tried an app on the market that is supposed to work.

I then tried wiping and putting the stock ROM back on, but to no avail. Wiping batter stats via CWM comes up with the same as well.

My battery is capable of charging to 100% but its only if I unplug it from charging and them plug it back in again.

I've tried charging via USB and via the wall charger both with the same results. My question is, are you guys having these issues? Is there anyway of fixing this that I haven't already tried?

Guest Aiman Alorayed

I'm having the same issue, it stops at 99%

tried the battery calibration tool and clearing the battery from CMW, it becomes fine once and then again the same issue surfaces

I'm having the same issue, it stops at 99%

tried the battery calibration tool and clearing the battery from CMW, it becomes fine once and then again the same issue surfaces

I thought I was the only one for a second there. Thanks! :D I've notified PocketNow of this so I can get this thread out to people who have the same problem. It will be a software related issue, it can't be hardware as it physicaly charges up to 100% fine.