Cant Press Camera Button

Guest john99

post-679302-0-59565400-1323704127_thumb.

I did touchpaint test in ZTE emode and found this problem.Red circle is the area of problem which is exactly over the camera button option(click button) to take the photos.The green circles denotes no problem area relating to touch screen.

So please help me!!!

(Already tried different Roms but the same problem)

have you got an icon, a shortcut or something similar in that point? try to press it, and see what happends...

In portrait mode everything works fine except the .(dot) button in calculator.The problem occurs mainly in landscape mode while typing keys in keyboard or Clicking the camera button(placed in the same corner in both landscape and portrait) corner.

Every one test their touch screen by dialing *#19# inthe Dialer.

In portrait mode everything works fine except the .(dot) button in calculator.The problem occurs mainly in landscape mode while typing keys in keyboard or Clicking the camera button(placed in the same corner in both landscape and portrait) corner.

Every one test their touch screen by dialing *#19# inthe Dialer.

maybe your touchscreen isnt working at that point !! just a thought.

Guest fedezubo

i've experienced something similar... my blade fell from a table to a chair, and because of the fall, i wasn't able to press the C letter on the keyboard.

After a while (2 weeks i think) the touchscreen began to work again...

I suggest to delimitate the non-working area with pointer locator in cyanogen mod's "DEV TOOL" app...

If your touchscreen is definitively broke have a look here --> http://android.modaco.com/topic/335578-howtochange-the-digitizer-screen-zte-blade/

there is a step-by-step guide for changing your screen. Cheers, and good luck smile.gif

I dont think my touchscreen is damaged because as i said in my above post that everything works in portrait mode......i think its a touchscreen calibration issue......What you say???

Guest fedezubo

I dont think my touchscreen is damaged because as i said in my above post that everything works in portrait mode......i think its a touchscreen calibration issue......What you say???

try to test your screen with pointer locator, you can find it in every cyanogen mod, in dev tools app.

do this step: swipe around the screen with your finger, see if there is any problem.. then move your finger over the area that doesn't work, if there are interruptions in the line (even SMALL!) your screen is damaged. Try to press a bit harder on the area that doesn't responde, and if the pointer gets crazy, you're sure that your digitizer is damaged, even the damage is small.

EDIT: with pointer locator you can even test the calibration. because if you push here and the pointer is over there, the screen is not calibrate ;)

Edited by fedezubo

try to test your screen with pointer locator, you can find it in every cyanogen mod, in dev tools app.

do this step: swipe around the screen with your finger, see if there is any problem.. then move your finger over the area that doesn't work, if there are interruptions in the line (even SMALL!) your screen is damaged. Try to press a bit harder on the area that doesn't responde, and if the pointer gets crazy, you're sure that your digitizer is damaged, even the damage is small.

EDIT: with pointer locator you can even test the calibration. because if you push here and the pointer is over there, the screen is not calibrate ;)

Thank you very much...your suggestions really worked and mine zte blade digitizer is broken(very small area)....i am using alternate camera app i.e camera 360 ultimate whose camera click button is just above the menu button just like HTC Pico(Explorer)!!!

Lets see how long its run properly....just want to know if this digitizer problem will expand all over the screen over the period of time ???

Guest fedezubo

Lets see how long its run properly....just want to know if this digitizer problem will expand all over the screen over the period of time ???

no, i don't think so, because i've had the same problem and, as i said some posts above, after a while (2 weeks i think) the problem has disappeared.. so just wait and cross your fingers

by the way, your screen will not work only in that small point (no expansion laugh.gif)

check also the link in my previous post, there is a step-by-step guide for changing the digitizer