open feint

Guest marvoman

Guest marvoman

Hi this is my first attempt at opening a new topic but here goes!!! I seem to be having problems with games that use open feint such as BT Gangsta and Contract Killer. Whenever they start up they try to open the 'open feint' part of the game but just stick on the open feint screen. So far i have just been pressing the back button and continuing with the game, but i am starting to get some forced close issues mid game and was wondering if the two issues are linked? Any advice would be greatly appreciated, i am using an advent vega with the honeycomb 3.2 rom flashed, thanks!!!

Hi this is my first attempt at opening a new topic but here goes!!! I seem to be having problems with games that use open feint such as BT Gangsta and Contract Killer. Whenever they start up they try to open the 'open feint' part of the game but just stick on the open feint screen. So far i have just been pressing the back button and continuing with the game, but i am starting to get some forced close issues mid game and was wondering if the two issues are linked? Any advice would be greatly appreciated, i am using an advent vega with the honeycomb 3.2 rom flashed, thanks!!!

I'm having the same problem, doesn't seem to be a connection to the openfeint server, had this problem with Arma 2 and pinball for tegra2. any help would be welcomed :)