Good news for gta lovers

Guest arnookie

In the gta Audio folder rename the audio file to audiobackup. Then make a new audio folder and name it audio Then just copy these three files from the renamed audio folder into the audio folder you created. "Sfx.lst" "Sfx.raw" "Sfx.sdt" .

This will give you the least audio in game but keep the essential sound effects.

I still find it better running without any sound in game. Just use the music app to play your own music whilst playing for the best performance. You could even just play the radio sound files from the renamed audio folder in your music app if you still want gta radio.

But the guide above gives best results if you want minimal audio in game.

Yes that makes smoother on cm7 now.

But on Atomic v2 it is so much better :)

Edited by Guest

Guest arnookie

Yes that makes smoother on cm7 now.

But on Atomic v2 it is so much better :)

Tillaz did a lot to make atomic 2 run better with games. So I would say it's inevitable that it works faster on this rom. I suggest all who enjoy gaming on their phone use the Atomic rom by Tillaz.

It has better gameloft game support also. :o)

Tillaz did a lot to make atomic 2 run better with games. So I would say it's inevitable that it works faster on this rom. I suggest all who enjoy gaming on their phone use the Atomic rom by Tillaz.

It has better gameloft game support also. :o)

Yes its an awesome rom,my personal favorite.Best custom rom I have used for a long time.

So guys, what's the official verdict on this one? Too laggy to play? I'm reading mixed reports here laugh.gif

yeah its playable with overclock,chainfire and,removing sound files as stated above.It will get better,as more hacks are found.

Just found this on,cache optimized for armv6 devices:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1399267

And go to the armv7 link to get the full effects file,it enables full effects all the lights ect,looks sweet:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1399258

Dont worry about it being for armv7...I have tested the full effects,and it does work on skate.

I am downloading the optimized cache now,will report back....

Edited by Guest

Guest nathanmcc

as i said before Running Atomic 2.0, overclocked to 902Mhz, chainfire with no plugin, reduced textures, graphics and CF3D not showin on app. sounds are at zero percent, i did not delete them

Just found this on,cache optimized for armv6 devices:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1399267

And go to the armv7 link to get the full effects file,it enables full effects all the lights ect,looks sweet:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1399258

Dont worry about it being for armv7...I have tested the full effects,and it does work on skate.

I am downloading the optimized cache now,will report back....

wow! it works

I am playing gta 3 and graphics are really good now.

Try it guys,download the armv6 optimized cache,and replace your data with it,runs sweet.

There is no sound,so add audio folder with the 3 files already mentioned in this thread.

Just downloaded gta update from market and it completely disables the game :angry:

data/app-private/com.rockstar.gta-1.apk

Then you go to data/app and there is a gta zip with a device filter in it ?

Just restored old version and the device filter is gone.

So dont download if you want to keep playing.

Edited by Guest

Guest arnookie

You must and I mean must kill all tasks before running this game. Kill tasks in services also. This should make the game run smooth. If not try resetting your phone and killing tasks again. You must do this each time you run the game. :o)

Hope that helps.

Yeah and overclock to 900Mhz+

Just really wish some app dev could make app like gamebooster for pc.

It freezes/stops all programs,even windows themes.

Basically we would need an app freezer like titanium backup,but with the ability to program which app will freeze.Then with one press of a widget,your in game mode :D

• 2 weeks later...