Poll: Which rom are you using now?

Guest puj

Thought it was time to bring back the poll on which roms people are using. This should help people decide which rom to try out next and an idea of which roms are considered the best.

If you are using an unlisted rom please reply.

Edited by puj

Guest targetbsp

Actually missing the 'CM7(nightlies)' and 'CM7(standard)' options :P I think that makes some differences :)

I'm CM7 latest nightly

There's not any significant difference between the last stable release and the nightlies that I remember.

What about WBAW Ginger SF r2 - ZTE Android 2.35 mod

It's already on there? 5th from top

I think that is a new rom - the original GSF was based on the 2.3.4 leak, whereas the GSF r2 is based on a October 2.3.5 stock release.  Its posted on XDA forums.

I guess the GSF entry encompasses all GSF roms anyway though.

Edited by flshg

Started long time ago with cm7 (was full of bugs back then)

Then switched to GSF which was really good.

Then mmhmp came out which was even better.

But now I use BladeGinger-Negaraku which is just awesome. (but it is not on the list, don't know why)

Will there be an "official ZTE" ICS for the blade sometime in the future btw? (not cm9 I mean)

Guest probals

Simple Stir Fry (SSF - 27) which is based on GSF - 27 for me. Battery life is my single biggest motivation. Tried almost all, but GSF is the best, for me towards this end.

Had a look at Ginger SF r3 over on xda. Will try once r4 is out. wbaw says that this shd have better battery than r3.

Voted - GSF

P