[THEME] Ice Cream Sandwich for a lot of ROM ...

Guest sami_22

Guest Josef Prusa

The problem is the fact that wbaw reodexed the ROM. You could try using a kitchen to deodex

Huh,

looks like things get too complicated for my taste here... smile.gif

Guest sarveshgeetha

hey i have ICS rom installed now........ i like the transition effect in your theme....i love it!!!! so could u please say me a way to install that theme in my ICS for that transition please!!!!!!!

ur work is great....Please help me!!!

Guest Josef Prusa

Tested on Moldovan RLS8, works only partially. I would not recommend installing it since it disables the ROM settings in Settings menu. Boot animation does not work either. Let's hope the theme gets updated soon, because it is my favourite theme.

Thanks, Sami.

Guest AsusFreak

Tested on Moldovan RLS8, works only partially. I would not recommend installing it since it disables the ROM settings in Settings menu. Boot animation does not work either. Let's hope the theme gets updated soon, because it is my favourite theme.

Thanks, Sami.

Hmm - I did a full wipe, flashed Release 8 and then immediately the theme without any rebooting. Works like a charm for me...

Edited by AsusFreak

Guest specterbg

Hi all of you !

Hmm - I did a full wipe, flashed Release 8 and then immediately the theme without any rebooting. Works like a charm for me...

Are the rom settings section, in settings menu, and the configurable power widget, in the notification area, still there ?

I like the theme too, but this features are far more important to me.

Cheers !

Edited by specterbg

Guest Josef Prusa

Hi all of you !

Are the rom settings section, in settings menu, and the configurable power widget, in the notification area, still there ?

I like the theme too, but this features are far more important to me.

Cheers !

Hello,

I have reflashed (TPT-ed) the phone to verify. Once you apply the theme, the ROM Settings menu item is gone. Looks like I am going to stay with the "stock" Moldovan for a while...

Guest specterbg

Hello,

I have reflashed (TPT-ed) the phone to verify. Once you apply the theme, the ROM Settings menu item is gone. Looks like I am going to stay with the "stock" Moldovan for a while...

Yeah, me too . Hope the dev is still around and will update the theme. I've used it with Blade mix for a while and really liked it.

Guest sami_22

Hi everybody,

I'm sorry for being late but i had a problem with internet so I coudln't upload the theme.

I updated the theme for the Blade Mix 360, Moldovan RLS8&9 and for GSF r4.

Now the theme is compatible with the Fish'n Ships rom.

Links on the firts tread.

Edited by sami_22

Guest Telltale

Hi everybody,

I'm sorry for being late but i had a problem with internet so I coudln't upload the theme.

I updated the theme for the Blade Mix 360, Moldovan RLS8 and for GSF r4.

Now the theme is compatible with the Fish'n Ships rom.

Links on the firts tread.

First of all thanks very much for the theme, it's excellent. I've just tried it with MMHMP RLS8 and I'll see if it works with RLS9 as well seeing as that's just been released. smile.gif

I have one request though. Would it be possible to do something equivalent to either of the MMHMP battery mods?

-M-MHMP-RLS9-CenterClock-NoBattery.zip (center clock, removes battery icon, rearranges statusbar icons - looks nice with the MIUI battery bar)

-M-MHMP-RLS9-Stock-Battery-Icon.zip (stock gingerbread battery icon, keeps notification power widget and power menu options) This but with default ICS battery instead

I'm not a big fan of Circle mod so personally I'd be happy with either the default ICS look or removing the battery completely and using the MIUI battery bar.

If you could and were willing to do this that'd be great, if you don't have the time for it then don't worry. <br style="background-color: rgb(249, 250, 251); ">

Edited by Telltale

Guest sami_22

Just installed this but the power menu options no longer come up Is anyone else having the same problem? Thanks

Which rom are you running ?

Choose you the version of my theme for your rom ?

Perfect! Thankyou so much for the effort you've put in. smile.gif

Please can you take a screenshot so that other users (and me) know what it is ?

Edited by sami_22

Guest Telltale
Please can you take a screenshot so that other users (and me) know what it is ?

It puts the clock in the centre and removes the battery. Here's a screenshot:

xLtDu.png

However I also noticed an issue with it, it changes the notification text colour to black and grey:

gwZu4.png

Guest Telltale
Thank you telltale.

I will address this issue of color ;-)

Thank you! I really appreciate the work you're doing, it makes me feel guilty pointing out tiny little issues :-P

Guest AsusFreak

Hi Sami,

I enjoyed your theme on Moldovan R9. Now that KonstaT stated out that Swedish Snow will follow and Moldovan won't be continued, will it be possible to add Swedish Snow to the supported ROMs?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Never mind. I just tried to flash your Moldovan R9 version as I expected that it should work because constat changed the kernel when going to Swedish Snow but the rest seems to be the same as in Moldovan.

Result: It works. ROM settings are present. Saw no bug yet. So forget my request, Sami. Thanks.

Edited by AsusFreak