Best way to get more space ?

Guest Skate Away

Guest Kayusumi

Hi,

I've transferred everything I can to sdhc (manage applications) it's rooted and I've got titanium installed.

What's the best/easiest way to gain more on phone storage ?

I'd rather not do anything that will make installing other ROMs more difficult.

Any suggestions ?

dta2sd+TPT 2mb cache+redirect cache

you will get 288 MB(max) for user data...

Well obviously, that's because it's mounted to the pc at this point. The alternative is to use a homebrew method, let the ext partition get unmounted then watch helplessly as it messes up for the remainder of the time the phone is on with no access to the apps on the ext partition even if you unmount cleanly and eject from pc first etc. I have never once had the ext partition remount properly when using any method that requires it.

Strange, I'm currently using link2SD on atomic v2.0 and have not had any problem at all

Guest Atomix86

Strange, I'm currently using link2SD on atomic v2.0 and have not had any problem at all

Link 2 sd may work differently as it still keeps a portion on internal memory like the native method.

Guest dadashi

I've had link2sd with atomic v2 and had lots of storage problems....installing darktremors app2sd didnt help either....maybe because I use Titanium to re-install approx. 150 backups with a total of about 350MB at once..?