[ROM] Cyanogenmod 9 (Android 4.0.3)

Guest Zunex

Guest shadowninty

What irritates me is that some people say it in Hungarian. I visit English sites so I don't have to see them but for some reason I always manage to stumble upon them.

English site? I think you'll find this is a .com domain, with users from across the world. There is no .England domain. Now, it is an English language site, but your cherrypicking of Hungarian seems very odd, when there was various other happy new year wishes in various languages of the EU. It is perfectly acceptable to speak in another language on this forum as long as you put in a translation. Not everyones first tongue is English. I also dont like the way you state how you dont like t stumble across them. Dont like your fellow citizens, much?

For the record, I think wishing Happy New Year so many times is pointless in this particular thread, but meh.

Edited by shadowninty

Guest sarveshgeetha

hey i downloaded a rom that is for htc...... and i installed using clockwork mod recovery....it showed

"installation aborted

status(0)"....

is there any way to remove that error...

please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest chimas

hey i downloaded a rom that is for htc...... and i installed using clockwork mod recovery....it showed

"installation aborted

status(0)"....

is there any way to remove that error...

please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Errrm I'm not a pro at this but I'm pretty sure that roms made for HTC, are made specifically for HTC. And forcing it might break your phone.

Take note that android devices are not all made of the same components hence they all use different drivers and require different settings.

Guest sarveshgeetha

ok i got it....is this partition alignment ok for making alpha 5 work.......

Partition layout: 38MB cache, 215MB system, 204MB data

Guest jeddy1

English site? I think you'll find this is a .com domain, with users from across the world. There is no .England domain. Now, it is an English language site, but your cherrypicking of Hungarian seems very odd, when there was various other happy new year wishes in various languages of the EU. It is perfectly acceptable to speak in another language on this forum as long as you put in a translation. Not everyones first tongue is English. I also dont like the way you state how you dont like t stumble across them. Dont like your fellow citizens, much?

For the record, I think wishing Happy New Year so many times is pointless in this particular thread, but meh.

+1

Guest CopBuster

How to gain full root access on ICS..? I tried flashing 'Superuser-3.07-efghi-signed.zip' through CWM recovery.....The installation is a success, but I can't still acquire the root rights....Is there any other way to get root access...I read installing through rom manager may make it work....But how to install through rom manager??

My TPT partition is as per the requirement...

I really want to over-clock this device and see how smoother it works...:D

Guest CopBuster

How to gain full root access on ICS..? I tried flashing 'Superuser-3.07-efghi-signed.zip' through CWM recovery.....The installation is a success, but I can't still acquire the root rights....Is there any other way to get root access...I read installing through rom manager may make it work....But how to install through rom manager??

Okay...I downloaded SU from rom manager...While trying to run it, it says 'An error occurred while attempting to run privileged commands!'

What should I do..?

http://android.modaco.com/topic/337262-permanent-root-for-22-blades/

Guest ColdEmbrace

The SU binary at the start of the thread is all you need. I installed the ROM, the small Gapps and the SU binary all at the same time before I even let the phone boot no issues at all

This wont work on ICS...I tried it yesterday

Really? Did you use the original or the special version for the ZTE Blade? It's the attached file...and it works for ICS at least for me and I'm just a noob that followed the instructions given in the link. :)

Guest brookergray

This wont work on ICS...I tried it yesterday

Works for me. https://www.box.net/shared/hq7uk86lar5lnzdarhvq

Definitely no way of getting Youtube playing on this device?

Also Opera probably is the only browser that works, and no flash support :)

No there isn't until hardware acceleration is fully working.

The browser(s) isn't working because there's something wrong with webkit (the default rendering engine.) Someone said that it worked in alpha 4, but it's broken in other devices too so it's possibly related to arm6. Even if it would work, flash wouldn't because those half-working versions are more than likely not compatible with ICS. What are you using flash for anyway? If the answer is videos than you could try skyfire. (on 2.3 only its not working for the same reason as the default.)

Edit: looking at my own screenshot I realized what's been bugging me ever since I started using it: it looks like that the confirm/cancel and all the other similar buttons are reversed!

Edited by brookergray

Works for me. https://www.box.net/...86lar5lnzdarhvq

No there isn't until hardware acceleration is fully working.

The browser(s) isn't working because there's something wrong with webkit (the default rendering engine.) Someone said that it worked in alpha 4, but it's broken in other devices too so it's possibly related to arm6. Even if it would work, flash wouldn't because those half-working versions are more than likely not compatible with ICS. What are you using flash for anyway? If the answer is videos than you could try skyfire. (on 2.3 only its not working for the same reason as the default.)

Edit: looking at my own screenshot I realized what's been bugging me ever since I started using it: it looks like that the confirm/cancel and all the other similar buttons are reversed!

Sadly, you can open youtube videos with skyfire but they won't load.

I was hoping to stay on this rom but apps aren't ready yet. Going to see what rom everyone else is using. :D

Guest brookergray

Sadly, you can open youtube videos with skyfire but they won't load.

I was hoping to stay on this rom but apps aren't ready yet. Going to see what rom everyone else is using. :D

The problem is not with the apps, but with the rom. It's ALPHA and it wasn't even intended to be public. Hardware accelerated video is not working as stated in the OP, that's why youtube and skyfire don't work.

Guest brookergray

Why Google? I am talking about this rom. There is no file manager. 

We already know that because we read the first post. :D

Install from terminal emulator.