[ROM] Cyanogenmod 9 (Android 4.0.3)

Guest Zunex

Guest targetbsp

It sounds like they will have to "hack" (for the lack of a better word) a ton of stuff to make it work. Like buying the chasis of a BMW, putting the engine of a Toyota Tercel into it and brakes from the VW Beetle, etc. you get the idea. Sure it will drive in someway, but it won't be a BMW and at some point one of the parts will break and because you have no idea which part caused it exactly you'll have to invest a buttload of time to get back to "drive in someway" again.

And what's new? ZTE's roms fit that description. :D

Guest hugobosslives

And what's new? ZTE's roms fit that description. :D

have to agree.

even cm7 fits that like a glove. and look how good we got that running on the blade :)

i agree it's not perfect. but they are used to it

Guest Sulthekk

Would it be impossible to make a new kernel? I know it'd be a hugggggeeeee amount of work but could be very useful!

Well, porting a kernel is a huge work, but on kernel.org there are diff patches to update existing sources... Maybe we can use them to slowly upgrade our kernel.

It's still hard, but still better than a nightmare.

If used these diffs, we would only need to fix the kernel if one of the patches was broken for our kernel. But, then we would know which one broke it, and checking a patch for errors is easier than checking the source of a whole new kernel. It may worth a try, but only if one had the skills for it.

Edited by Sulthekk

Guest gacama
ok ok i solved my problem, but i have new one, i cant add any gmail accounts, i tried google market fix.. but it didnt work.

How solve it? I have lots of lags and screen problems too

Guest ChipZ16

I have flashed without wipe from RC3.1 but I suppose that it is needed from alpha 5

Shoot, just set up the phone like I wanted it :P

But thanks, will make a backup and try the RC04

Guest brookergray

Shoot, just set up the phone like I wanted it :P

But thanks, will make a backup and try the RC04

I didn't wipe, everything is fine and have no errors that could be a result of that.

Guest gacama

yes its normal

its saying to you in the end installation done

Thanx, I have no idea what's the problem, three time flash and the same problem, back to cm7 and waiting for new release

Guest Only one
Rc4 unusable for me, I`ve flashed it three times and always have lots of lags and screen problems

Have you turned off animations and transition effects in developer settings?