[ROM] Cyanogenmod 9 (Android 4.0.3)

Guest Zunex

Can someone point me to the page where the market problem is described?

I currently have the same problem that my own, self-written apps can't be found with this rum in Market Place. I didn't restrict them in any way, so it's kind of weird that they can't be found :(

Guest The_Duck

I don't see 3G data as being in either the working or non-working lists.

I am having issues with Vodafone Australia seetings for 3G data...

Can someone confirm that 3G is functional ?

Any Aussies on the Vodafail network ?

Duck

3G now working. There was some additional settings that needed to be added that were not on their config page ... little things like using PAP instead of "nothing" o_O

Duck

i cant find many google apps like youtube(i know presently its useless on cm9) which were available on alpha 5 but not on fix2

size partition ??

again its not working anyway

Guest saransh9

Hey first I'm a male Saransh is a Hindi word.

Second I have a 230 mb partition and it came pre loaded on my phone i.e I never flashed a tpt.

I think all blades which are gen 2 stock have this partition atleast me and my few friends have it.

Guest hugobosslives

oops. awkward.... unsure.gif

sorry mate. read it quickly as sarah9.

yer i wasn't disputing that it came like that on your phone. i think the other poster thought you had flashed them (like gapps) through cwm and they didnt appear due to lack of system space to install on. whereas your problem is different. you can't see them in market?

what does your phone appear to the market as? i.e what your .prop sez. i've changed mine (for a diffferent reason) so the market says i'm a HTC O2 BLADE. and i can see pretty much all the appps i could see on cm7.

Guest saransh9

Yes I can't see it in the market.

So can we change the device name for any device and can get market running I'm having another device which isn't recognized by the market.

I will check it and tell I after few hours I have reverted back to cm 7

And another thing I noticed is contact icons aren't being synced any more on fix 2 whereas they were getting on alpha 5 anyone with the same issue.

Edited by saransh9

oops. awkward.... unsure.gif

sorry mate. read it quickly as sarah9.

yer i wasn't disputing that it came like that on your phone. i think the other poster thought you had flashed them (like gapps) through cwm and they didnt appear due to lack of system space to install on. whereas your problem is different. you can't see them in market?

what does your phone appear to the market as? i.e what your .prop sez. i've changed mine (for a diffferent reason) so the market says i'm a HTC O2 BLADE. and i can see pretty much all the appps i could see on cm7.

I think this is the same, as in my post, one page before: Apps do not show-up in Mobile-market and if you try to install them via Web-market, it says "Incompatible for your phone".

Yes but why you have this problem when all others doesn't????

We have the same version so there is something you do wrong!!

Under what name does your device shop-up in the market?

Mine: "E-Plus Unknown ZTE Blade"

Especially: What is the "Unknown" part holding?

Guest targetbsp

Is there chance for new CM9 this weekend?

I very much doubt it. This one is pretty much a leak and not released to us as such. or do you mean another mod of Alpha 5? That's possible I guess.

Guest szymko1995

It's not important for me, that it's official nighty/Kang/leak.

Only one very important thing is to this ROM be more stable and few things fixed...

Guest brookergray

It's not important for me, that it's official nighty/Kang/leak.

Only one very important thing is to this ROM be more stable and few things fixed...

Feel free to find Tom and annoy him until he gives you something :D

I'm serious someone should get a newer version from him.

@targetbsp: rofl

Seriously, Tom does not hold new versions back just because he likes to see us hanging, if there are improvements I bet he will give a new alpha.

To change the topic: I use alpha 5 since it came out, and noticed a wrong system time in the morning at three times. I use automatic time over network and at all locations I slept have bad reception with the Blade, and the problem is only solved with a reboot. Did anybody notice something like this yet?

I'm glad I always set up another alarm besides the Blades one :P.

@targetbsp: rofl

Seriously, Tom does not hold new versions back just because he likes to see us hanging, if there are improvements I bet he will give a new alpha.

To change the topic: I use alpha 5 since it came out, and noticed a wrong system time in the morning at three times. I use automatic time over network and at all locations I slept have bad reception with the Blade, and the problem is only solved with a reboot. Did anybody notice something like this yet?

I'm glad I always set up another alarm besides the Blades one :P.

I noticed this once too.

Guest hugobosslives

Mine: "E-Plus Unknown ZTE Blade"

Especially: What is the "Unknown" part holding?

go to a file explorer.

/system/build.prop

what does it say on the line

ro.product.manufacturer=XXXXX

if it says unknown where the Xs are then that is where the unknown bit is coming from

whether that affects the market as it doesn't know what your device is i dunno

I'm having trouble reconciling that response with this:

http://android.modac...81#entry1884181

:P

what i was thinking haha.