[ROM] Cyanogenmod 9 (Android 4.0.3)

Guest Zunex

Videos DO NOT WORK. Let me guess you're using an app like moboplayer or vplayer right? As I said videos don't work.

Other than that camera isn't the only thing not working.

(@Davidoff59 Is this okay or still too harsh? I can't move to the next thread if someone is talking utter BS :D)

being sarcastic dose not help at all. all public forums have rules and trolling is certainly not an option.

Guest FrozenRealm

Brooker, erm, videos work fine for me? Played in the default app, gallery I think. Just a bit glitchy with the Gallery Icon that get displayed. Try using MP4, that worked perfectly fine. No OC or anything.

Edited by Lancez

Guest szymko1995

On skywave's, t0mm13b's, burstlam's and TomGiordano's github I can see relevant hw/gpu drivers fixes. Skywave was trying to fix camera too, but without sucess...

I recon that we will see new cm9 alpha on next days. Can't wait, because I want to taste it. smile.gif

Guest brookergray

Brooker, erm, videos work fine for me? Played in the default app, gallery I think. Just a bit glitchy with the Gallery Icon that get displayed. Try using MP4, that worked perfectly fine. No OC or anything.

Can you link or upload a video that worked for you?

Guest mitchde

Volume+ (1.8.10 is ICS ready)

http://androidaudiohacks.com/?p=158 DL+Info

I have an problem. With starting the lastest V+ version, we must setup something in the settings to get Volume+ working.

Some activating Volume+ (as effect plugin ?) in an MUSIC EFFECTS section.

HOW TO: settings –> sound –> music effects –> volume+

I cant find that setting music effects in the CM9 Alpha5. I can see Sound and then the sliders for the sound volume but no music effects .

Anyone?

Edited by mitchde

Guest jurrasstoil

Hi,

Can u add md5 of http://www.multiupload.com/8V4YAFQASO??? pls for safe

iirc thats the mirror i posted, but i didn't compile it nor did the source where i got it from post an md5.

fwiw the file on my harddrive that worked fine on my blade has the following md5: 41667b32491ebbe72a25820b1518f120

There is nothing bad that can happen tho, this is just a rom, not a TPT, so the worst that can happen is that it won't install at all or that you get a bootloop and have to recover a backup or flash another rom.

Edited by jurrasstoil

Guest sarveshgeetha

how did u get the video work??????? What Rom are u using?????? Please help me.............

I'm using this ROM, and idk what I did.

He dont read well all posts !!

he asks always for help help but he dont read what he should

i dont wanna be rude with helping but if anyone follow a thread for a while, he will know almost anything he need to know

Guest sarveshgeetha

I'm using this ROM, and idk what I did.

i am reading all the posts...but i am getting confused with all.......So please say me the steps to make the video work smoothly...Please....

Guest brookergray

http://uppit.com/fv703jg8innm/MOV01311.MP4 smooth randy video from youtube :)

Mod please verify the link is safe, I would upload it to youtube but idk how on a phone haha.

What's the video codec, container, bitrate and resolution?

Ironically the video that you've uploaded doesn't play smoothly in the default player. Not just for me either, it seems that you're the only one who it's working for so it's possibly some "error" on your side.

Is this Rom in English or Russian(i think) my phone booted in Russian(i think) can some one answer the for me?

1st boot was in Rus, later i changed language to English.

Guest davidnintendo

RC5 from burstlam released today. Here's the download link: http://115.com/file/...LADE-signed.zip

It's downloading at 5 KB/s for me, so I won't download it. If somewhere has greater download speed from that server it would be great if you could upload it to somewhere else. Thanks!

More info (in chinese): http://bbs.hiapk.com...984298-1-1.html

Edited by davidnintendo

Guest FrozenRealm

Whats the update? I dont read chinese :(

Edit: Videos work better on MX Video Player set on s/w or s/w (fast mode).

Edited by FrozenRealm

Guest davidnintendo

Using Google Translate since I don't know chinese either.

5th Edition Summary:

In fact, this version has been around for about a week - but the year-end time of public and private virtual key busy no time to do the final adjustments.

Fixed: mass storage and pea pods. GPS satellite search. Boot broken graph problems.

Adjust status bar patch, squeeze the screen to reduce the problem.

Added: Desktop switch from abroad to modify the NOVA GALAXY NEXUS ICS from the desktop, compact powerful, please note the current is a BETA version.

Zhi Zhi foreign HTC modify the firmware console component replacement team CM menu. (CM bit slow progress in this part of the ~)

A new version adds shortcuts and CPU frequency modulation functions. Add two lock-screen style, style, power bars, etc. ~

Details we refer to photo quality.

Known issues:

First, note that the GPU is still the main problem in the capture of the kernel part of the fact there has been progress, but unfortunately there were no suitable ADRENO library to do the actual test chip

Because the current ARM V6 7X27 is the only platform with a ADRENO chip combination. To find the updated version of the library files are just ARMV7 platform ...

I have no purpose ZTE will look to do, just hope SONY will aim to do with the configuration of the X8 update, then have a chance to realize a hard solution.

Normal operation:

Voice call

ROOT access data

WIFI

Soft Solutions

ADB mediation model

Connect a USB mass

Hardware solution

FM - a short time is difficult to achieve camera - a short time is difficult to achieve Touch after July

Edited by davidnintendo