[ROM] Cyanogenmod 9 (Android 4.0.3)

Guest Zunex

Guest JUntulis

bulstram 5.2 is slower then toms 5fix2... or better i offer u to use lastes cm7 in this forum... Its fast and no bug... ICS is still not for daily use... to many fcs and lags....

Guest Richard_Arkless

Is anyone using this full time?

I have been using it since RC4 and I have found that once I have tweaked and overclocked it a bit it isnt that much of a speed loss compared to cm7

Guest tommyyip

I have tried burstlam's RC5.1 and I encounter some problems:

1. I cannot synchronize my phone's calender with my google account even after installing the path, but the contact list is fine.

2. Line and whatsapp cannot be installed. I don't know whether this is because of compatibility between ICS and the apps or the problem of the rom?

These are the issues that I identified.

Guest michael spped

using B's 5.2 from release. overclocking and D's a2sd modified then it works great, and it is smoth. so i m hanging in here. moreover adb is working on this one (not confirmed but i think it is).

Guest paulocostavct

Hi yesterday I read this thread from the first post and decided to try the Burstlam's RC5.2 all went well cause my system partition has 220 mb but the market doesn't work so I tried a bunch of solutions that I read such has:

- flashing newer GAPPS

- wipe all and first instal ICS than reboot and install GAPPS and then reboot again

- even used a solution for those who had a system partition of 160mb.

After all the reading did I miss something?

Cause I still can't use the market.

Can anybody help me?

Is this now a stable rom please?

You should read a few pages back.. but in short:

stable = whatever suits your needs.

Edited by sm4tik

Guest Sulthekk

7x27 is the only ARMv6 platform that uses Adreno chip. Libraries can be found are all for ARMv7.

I don't expect ZTE to do anything, just hope Sony will upgrade X8 that has the same configuration, then we will have chance to get real hardware acceleration.

What about HTC Explorer? MSM7227, comes with gingerbread, and looks new enough to get ics... Google said that all gingerbread capable devices should be able to run ics.

Guest saransh9

What about HTC Explorer? MSM7227, comes with gingerbread, and looks new enough to get ics... Google said that all gingerbread capable devices should be able to run ics.

it uses Qualcomm Snapdragon S1 MSM7225A and it is armv7 :)

Guest susanico

What do I need to make it work?

- Working Clockwork recovery (If your phone is rooted, then you can use ROM manager for that)

- 160 MB system partition (210 MB with GAPPS and other stuff)

- GEN 2 (Wbaw gen2 tpt v10 would be the best)

- Patience at first boot. Around 5-7 minutes max!

Guides:

-Root: http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1319257

- Partition and GEN2: http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1258855

Tricks "if it's not working":

- WI-FI : Sometimes you must turn off and back on the WI-FI to make it work. In you router settings you must set "channel" and "channel width" to "auto". Worked for me.

- At first market wouldn't download anything for me..i waited like 10 min, then it worked o_O

It work! :)

but mine's in chinese... how do i change it to english?

thx...

edit: yes! managed to change it to english... :)

it's in the setting > language & input (look for "A" icon) > language (first row) > english

Edited by susanico

Guest sej7278

Google said that all gingerbread capable devices should be able to run ics.

sure they can run it, fscking slowly without hardware acceleration though. and as we're using qualcomm its not like there's opensource drivers for it like ti-omap.

i noticed the galaxy ace seems to have working hw acceleration alpha's of cm9, i thought that was msm7227 - turbo however, isn't that the skate chip?