[ROM] Cyanogenmod 9 (Android 4.0.3)

Guest Zunex

Guest AsusFreak

burstlam just published his 5.3 release:

Using Google translator:

[27.1.] [GEN2] based on source code 4.0.3 and CM9, source combined with the first 5.3 beta version

Section 5.3 Summary:

Update Advanced Management, long pressing the shortcut keys will enter the appropriate settings menu. According to TOMG amendments to address the Task Manager screenshot reverse the problem. Correction from a sense of version 5.2 can not use the calibration problem. Fixed some of the software by the close> restart stuck in the problem.

Now try to fix the problem playing streaming.

Known issues shortcut to open the flight mode switch reboot. GPRS data switch is invalid. After all, this software is not for the V880 ROMCONTROL original.

What may be incompatible. I have sent email to the original author DEBIG LOG. To see if he will not do to help

Download:

http://115.com/file/be435jxn

DARKTREMOR A2SD ICS application version:

http://115.com/file/e7zdyfaf

Maybe someone's able to provide a mirror?

@upDownloading right now, will reup it to mediafire in a moment, links would appear in this post.

[27.1.] [GEN2] based on source code 4.0.3 and CM9, source combined with the first 5.3 beta version

http://www.mediafire.com/?d98bqssgq4w28mi

DARKTREMOR A2SD ICS application version:

http://www.mediafire.com/?5bewlvgi9yds9b2

Edited by AdwiL

Guest deepmenace

i've got no calendar - there is a link a few pages back but i cant get it to work - it just sits saying "please wait while we prepare your download"

any other links? ideas?

Guest peto223

cannot download 5.3 [#10CCS2] We could not find the page you were looking for.

@up: waht about multipload.com?

pls someone reupload it, waiting for flash :D , reupload app2sd aplication too

Edited by peto223

Guest aggregator

Copy & paste the text of the link, or here's the correct link.

I would appreciate a mirror, beacuse i can't dowload from 115.com.

cannot download 5.3 [#10CCS2] We could not find the page you were looking for.

@up: waht about multipload.com?

pls someone reupload it, waiting for flash :D , reupload app2sd aplication too

Guest PeaNut_HU

downloading with JDownloader but speed is 3 kbps :(

Downloading with firefox, and speed is beetween 10 and 15 kbyte/sec... will mirror if download complete.

Guest deepmenace

hi all, first time trying ics and i put 5.2 on from a fresh wipe. i downloaded gapps from the front page and all seems good but i havent got a calendar app at all.

when i look at sync in settings it doesnt show as an option - only contacts and email shows...

any ideas what to do here?

Guest JimJam707

hi all, first time trying ics and i put 5.2 on from a fresh wipe. i downloaded gapps from the front page and all seems good but i havent got a calendar app at all.

when i look at sync in settings it doesnt show as an option - only contacts and email shows...

any ideas what to do here?

Not too sure about your problem, but you may aswell download 5.3, as that just came out.

Guest deepmenace

Not too sure about your problem, but you may aswell download 5.3, as that just came out.

yeah its a weird one. ok will try that when i get home.

cheers.

Guest mitchde

I tested the new bustlam CM9-PRE-RC05.3-BLADE-signed.zip . ??? Data is not working, only WiFi. In the data / APN setting there are no APNs to see. The apn...xml file in /etc/ is also very small 7kb - (normally > 150 kb with the list of all network providers) - maybe thats the reason.

Guest przemek_3

CM9-PRE-RC05.4-BLADE-signed.zip

Changelog: (Google translate)

Back the shortcut key switch virtual key icon in the lack of

With the CM's official source hardware library source alternative to CAF pieces. Scroll slight improvement.

Just remember to desktop scrolling transitions canceled. Or will be card

Edited by przemek_3

Guest hofster

I have Gen 2 Japanese Jellyfish - android 2.2 kernel 2.6.32.

How do I go about flashing to a new rom without losing all my numbers / text messages etc? I don't mind about apps as I can redownload

I have Gen 2 Japanese Jellyfish - android 2.2 kernel 2.6.32.

How do I go about flashing to a new rom without losing all my numbers / text messages etc? I don't mind about apps as I can redownload

Contacts, menu, import/export, clikc export to SD and text messages im ns... i think go into messaging, clik on the message and save to sd