[ROM] Cyanogenmod 9 (Android 4.0.3)

Guest Zunex

Guest mitchde

Does anyone use european EPlus ? At least with 5.3 i didnt get any data connection. I think there was (is with also 5.4) an problem with the APN. I cant see any APN entry if i go into data settings / APN.

Guest hofster

mitchde, data connection works. You must manual add apn

Thank you. So how is this latest release? Do all functions work? Is it worth the upgrade from 2.2?

Guest Pelemanne

Thank you. So how is this latest release? Do all functions work? Is it worth the upgrade from 2.2?

This is fair good enoungh for daily use. Battery life is excellent.

Edited by Pelemanne

Guest hankhandsome

Contacts, menu, import/export, clikc export to SD and text messages im ns... i think go into messaging, clik on the message and save to sd

there's any number of SMS backup programs also on the android market.

i use this and it works just fine ..

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.riteshsahu.SMSBackupRestore#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDUwMSwiY29tLnJpdGVzaHNhaHUuU01TQmFja3VwUmVzdG9yZSJd

Unfortunately I didn't get calendar to update with 5.4 build (I've also tried and failed with 5.2). It's a shame, otherwise ICS already seems to be good enough for daily use.

For a some reason I wasn't able to add Google account, so neither or calendar nor Market did work. Could the cause be 160MB system partition? I've got Gen1 to Gen2 (TPT) Blade.

Edited by V_ll_

Guest susanico

Mine's is a gen2 working great with 5.2. Google apps working fine enough (even i cannot use lalitude because Google maps always ask me to sign in even i have already add goggle account in setting)

Guest brookergray

why DPS manager dont work??

Because it's alpha that's why. Things aren't supposed to work at this point.

Can someone tell me what is the updates in the latest version, 5.4?

Edited by Lancez
inappropriate language

Go back one f*cking page.

Don't bite his head off, I myself don't understand those lines, but I'm quite comfortable with English grammar. But not google-translated Chinese :D So if someone could sum it up in a humanly readable language, I, too, would appreciate it.

Guest brookergray

How to add Russian in RC05.4???

By estimating your inteligence based on your comment, YOU can't. Anyone who is capable likely doesn't give a crap about it. Learn English. And how to properly format your forum posts. (hint: it doesn't include size 6 questions)

Don't bite his head off, I myself don't understand those lines, but I'm quite comfortable with English grammar. But not google-translated Chinese :D So if someone could sum it up in a humanly readable language, I, too, would appreciate it.

He didn't say that he doesn't understand just asked for it like someone lazy to look themselves.

Roughly as I don't get it completely either:

Something about the back button

Replace libraries from CAF by ones from CM. Scrolling slightly smoother.

Turn off launcher animations.

Edited by brookergray

Guest michael spped

is linksd or data2sd scripts working on 5.4?

mine didnt mount the ext patition on boot. but it causes immidiate reboot once i press the power menu.

Guest antmasi

By estimating your inteligence based on your comment, YOU can't. Anyone who is capable likely doesn't give a crap about it. Learn English. And how to properly format your forum posts. (hint: it doesn't include size 6 questions)

I don't participate much in the forum, but i follow the developments as much as i can. In my life i follow the rule if you don't have anything to say you don't have the right to talk. But when someone brings the word inteligence with this kind of reply... it's simply anoying!!!

What do you think? For reading 400 pages of information about a device you are an expert? Some people have a life outside of the forum, outside of the internet... Does that mean your less inteligent?

For these kind of comments i couldn't agree more about wbaw leaving the forum.

These guys are giving us a gift by developing and evolving a great OS, what would you think the devs have to say about your remarks when somebody simply asks for some info and you reply in such a manner. Since it's not against the rules asking...

If you don't feel the need for helping and building useful information, please don't talk, don't write...

Congrats to all the devs, mods and all the others envolved in this project... It's been quite a journey...