[ROM] Cyanogenmod 9 (Android 4.0.3)

Guest Zunex

Is he saying that the camera works? I can't really understand most of what's written :P crappy Google translate

You can take pics but you cant make out what you are capturing, you just get a black screen.

The wifi seems to disconnect very often. Is this happening to anyone else?

Guest skywave

Is he saying that the camera works? I can't really understand most of what's written :P crappy Google translate

Assume so, i fixed the camera last night and it wasn't a hard fix, see the aosp rom thread. The preview mode is much harder to fix, seems that the HAL and the kernel are not compatible.

Can someone out there please tell me how I can get additional language packages(Japanese to be specific) on burstlam 5.5.

Thanks in advance

And OMG the camera really does work. Never rule the blade out.

Edited by chimas

+1 Permanently connecting and disconnecting - no stable connection

Wifi seems to work fine for me ..and its pretty fast and usable as a daily rom except the gallery it works sometimes and sometimes it doesnt anyone facing the same problem? and force closes on games?

Edited by k.d.11

Guest vasiloy

Can anyone tell me why I get a random offset after install?

The rom seems to boot but at the unlock screen I keep getting a loop back at pin input.

Any thoughts?

Guest Davidoff59

random offset is ok, so don't worry about it. There was an issue with pin unlock causing issues previously but I thought this was fixed. I think the workaround was disabling pin unlock code before flashing ics.

Guest vasiloy

random offset is ok, so don't worry about it. There was an issue with pin unlock causing issues previously but I thought this was fixed. I think the workaround was disabling pin unlock code before flashing ics.

Ok, I'll try installing without pin unlock. Guess I missed that post :)

Cheers

Guest MidaMilunk

I have tried it... promising, but rather slow at the moment.Initial sync takes lots of time - at least I guess... did not sync my contacts, only 10 pieces, market did not show that there is a phone associated. I waited approx one hour.

Camera works as described a few posts before.

WiFi works for me, there's a powersave option to disable it immediately when blanking the screen, this is really annoying :)

Market works, gmail, talk also work; more or less whatever I have tried.

Before 5.5 I have also tried v5, but it left the popups on the screen, while it behave as there weren't any on the screen. 5.5 is muc better, I guess it really worth a try, but a way far from the first 24 hours I can keep it running!

I almost forgot... screen rotation animation seems to rotate the wrong direction first!

Edited by MidaMilunk

Guest targetbsp

anyone else getting -101 error while trying to update apps from market? (i'm using market for 160mb partition)

In my experience, you get that the first time you use the market, and then after you reboot it works. (Well in my case, if I'm using the Burstlam kernel, the rom wrecks itself - but I seem to be the only one in that situation! Non Burstlam kernel'd ICS' work for me after the reboot and I assume Burstlam ones work the same way for everyone else)

Guest ..Abel..

Hey guys it appears that RC5.5 is out

Google Translate

http://bbs.hiapk.com...984298-1-1.html

Download (Click the button on the right of the red button: http://115.com/file/c24o1ftj

great rom !! it is smooth ! rotations aren't fixed ! i really donno why ! great amazing tweaks ! battery bar ,status bar brightness etc etc ! camera works without preview but takes pics ! and thats great !!gallery works once a screenshot is taken ! chrome doesn't work !!

Edited by ..Abel..