[ROM] Cyanogenmod 9 (Android 4.0.3)

Guest Zunex

From the Devs about Camera

This fixes camera somewhat. Preview mode isn't working, seems kernel related. Also it could be more stable as i have had a few force closes on it. You will get a black screen in camera, but if you press the shoot button long you will see the autofocus image and hear the shooter sound. Then a photo is made, you can see a little thumbnail appear above the shooter button.

In my experience, you get that the first time you use the market, and then after you reboot it works. (Well in my case, if I'm using the Burstlam kernel, the rom wrecks itself - but I seem to be the only one in that situation! Non Burstlam kernel'd ICS' work for me after the reboot and I assume Burstlam ones work the same way for everyone else)

that didnt work, i'v restarted pulled out the battery, cleared cache, reinstalled market but nothing works. This came up right after my upgrate to 5.5

market works perfect in this 5.5.1! Youtube doesnt work at all, in update28 (vanilla) it was slowly working, also in this version (update 28) i noticed some USB problems, couldnt connect.

Tried the openGL test version, and must say it was smooth.

But not stable. Got many glitches here and there, menus kept getting closed. And although it was smooth, it was choppy at the same time.

Turned back to RC5.5.1, and it is all good and stable. But having felt the smoothess of openGL version and of cold fusion, this now feels very slow.

Guest Richard_Arkless

Tried the openGL test version, and must say it was smooth.

But not stable. Got many glitches here and there, menus kept getting closed. And although it was smooth, it was choppy at the same time.

Turned back to RC5.5.1, and it is all good and stable. But having felt the smoothess of openGL version and of cold fusion, this now feels very slow.

I also tried the opengl version and I agree with you there, does cold fusion have these graphical glitches as well or is it just burstlam's build?

Edited by Richard_Arkless

I'd like to point out something, In CM ROM control, we now have Power Saver options. Sweet? Yeah I also thought so. It automatically disables data/Wifi on screen off. Isn't it supposed to turn data back on, with screen on? cuz its not. Maybe this is the way this feature is intended to be, but I find it annoying to go all the way into my settings>mobile networks, just to turn data back on.

There is a toggle for WiFi, but not for Data. Even the power control widget does not have Mobile data.

Guest Cata_Simi

I agree with what @ufizo wrote

I've tried Burstlam and Cold fusion (not yet OpenGL version)

Burstlam works better and more stable but feels slow,

Cold fusion is very unstable no matter what you do at the moment but

is smoother than every ics for now and i see the potential in it

looking forward for next builds of Cold Fusion

(thanx Tilal)

Edited by Cata_Simi

Guest Cata_Simi

Technically burstlam's build isn't cm9. Its aokp. That's why it had the rom control thing which is completely different to cm9's.

I'm wondering if you could use his source for your builds, sory if I miss something

Hi guys.

I have a problem when I go into games that change the screen to landscape, he turns to the right and not left as it should be in games that use touch is okay, does not hurt, but the problem is when the game uses the accelerometer, such as NFS Shift and Hot Pursuit, being inverted upside down, leaving the axis reversed too, as did many searches and have not found any solution. Someone could tell me if it has a solution?

Thanks.

Hi guys.

I have a problem when I go into games that change the screen to landscape, he turns to the right and not left as it should be in games that use touch is okay, does not hurt, but the problem is when the game uses the accelerometer, such as NFS Shift and Hot Pursuit, being inverted upside down, leaving the axis reversed too, as did many searches and have not found any solution. Someone could tell me if it has a solution?

Thanks.

You can lock the screen into one of the orientations if you switch off the screen rotation. Then the screen holds the last position and so the games should be okay.

You can lock the screen into one of the orientations if you switch off the screen rotation. Then the screen holds the last position and so the games should be okay.

lol I'm! I don't think in this.

Works now, great.

Very very thanks.