[ROM] Cyanogenmod 9 (Android 4.0.3)

Guest Zunex

Guest vasiloy

Any ETA on when it'll be stable?

The ROM is quite stable even if it''s in the early phase of it;s development. If u are asking when it will be like CM7...well it will take a while.

If u want to install it, you do have to have a bit of knowledge on how to TPT your phone, but u can also fit it in 160mb partition without the boot animation if it;s already a Gen2.

Always read the 1st page of a thread, there u will find most of the info u need to know in this case, the download link that u've asked about.

However, if u are an inexperienced user I don't recommend flashing this.

Edited by vasiloy

Guest matje103

The ROM is quite stable even if it''s in the early phase of it;s development. If u are asking when it will be like CM7...well it will take a while.

If u want to install it, you do have to have a bit of knowledge on how to TPT your phone, but u can also fit it in 160mb partition without the boot animation if it;s already a Gen2.

Always read the 1st page of a thread, there u will find most of the info u need to know in this case, the download link that u've asked about.

However, if u are an inexperienced user I don't recommend flashing this.

I believe stock gen2 have 220 mb system partition, so he's probably fine installing google apps and stuff. Should verify with blade checker though.

Guest vasiloy

I believe stock gen2 have 220 mb system partition, so he's probably fine installing google apps and stuff. Should verify with blade checker though.

Edited by vasiloy

Guest paulocostavct

I have installed custom ROM's before, do i do the same with this ROM?

C'mon dude did u start by reading the first 3 posts of the thread? It's all there. You may need to do a tpt but it's all here in this thread .

Guest blade_

seems to working good on me

but i have one serious problem.many apps doesnt appear on the market to download...and some others working only from my backups...what seems to be the problem?

Guest brookergray

seems to working good on me

but i have one serious problem.many apps doesnt appear on the market to download...and some others working only from my backups...what seems to be the problem?

Download the latest gapps from http://goo.im

Guest andreasTheJoker

I tried to put this rom but it stucks at the start animation. I made a 215 mb partition and i cleared data and all but nothing. I tried to read the posts but i didnt find it and there are a lot of pages. Can anyone help me with this?

Edit : its ok i fixed it. :)

Edited by andreasTheJoker

Guest brookergray

Wohha The language is japanees and I can't find the way to change the language........

It's chinese. If you flash gapps right after the rom you get the setup wizard.

Guest andreasTheJoker

i tried coldfusion and this cm9 here and i never got it working, it scans the files and starts to play for some time, but then it gets unresponsive after max 1 minute. it doesnt skip tracks or opens menus and doesnt update the screen anymore and then FCs - so it seems to be related to ICS on the Blade.

I have the same problem with poweramp too. Anyone knows something?

Edited by andreasTheJoker

Guest forbidden8

I flash latest gapps 20120317, butt still cant find some apps in market.For example i cant find top eleven.Any suggestions?

Guest Sulthekk

Coldfusion beats Burtslam's ROM, because it has more languages than Japanese and English and is not so buggy. smile.gif

That's not japanese, but chinese, and coldfusion is cm9, while burstlams is aokp, which is a more volatile base.

Guest vasiloy

I am using tomg's alpha 7 and imo it is the best ics for blade out there. Coldfusionx is a bit faster and smoother but alpha7 is more stable. At least that's what my blade shows.

Edited by vasiloy

Guest Pelemanne

I am using tomg's alpha 7 and imo it is the best ics for blade out there. Coldfusionx is a bit faster and smoother but alpha7 is more stable. At least that's what my blade shows.

Chinese or Japanese but as exotic to me. Coldfusion(310312) is extremely stable without any reboots for three days now and everything working fast and smooth.