[ROM][★★ICS★★][Sense 3.5][21 Dec]RCMix ICE v1.0, First Sense Android 4.0.1 rom!!! :D

Guest vorBeth

Guest SlasherX

Try to reflash it, I has the same problem. ;)

downloading from external mirror, second/third reflash didnt work. WIped with ARHD wipe and also tried delete data/cache/dalvik...

Thing is that 97% of all roms I try for Sensation either go in boot loop or get stuck at htc logo... something wrong with my phone?

Guest down4life

Just flashed it. 1800-1900 in Quadrant and a little laggy, but a step forward nevertheless. If any one had tried the new Radio, please report back. :)

Back to Trips 77a :) its nice thing with sense...but Trips rom as is, is lot of faster :) funny but truth :) Trip is the man:)

Just flashed it. 1800-1900 in Quadrant and a little laggy, but a step forward nevertheless. If any one had tried the new Radio, please report back. :)

I flashed the new radio when is out i get random reboot as well:)

Guest Da Baron

I downloaded my zip file off XDA on my phone while I was at work. Once I arrived home I flashed this ICS port right away. Mine booted up on the first go and the only thing I had to do was reboot it after the initial install to get 4G signal to take.

I like what HTC has done yet am partial to the pure ICS version TripNRaver has. However you get no complaints from me cause this is cutting edge stuff to have on our phones so soon.

~

DaBaron

yes ur right i jus flashed it for 10 mins and did not like it at all i mean why would u have sense then top it off with ics not a good base but love the topping of ice dont like the base sense iam getting tired of sense trying to get them selves into everything TRIP UR THE MAN WHEN IS UR BETA VERSION GONNA B OUT

Back to Trips 77a :) its nice thing with sense...but Trips rom as is, is lot of faster :) funny but truth :) Trip is the man:)

For those of you that go on and on about hating sense after buying an HTC phone, you can just flash the stock ICS AOSP.zip over the top of this ROM, giving you stock launcher etc.

Sure its not blazing fast yet, but it gives you a taste of Trip's ROM but with working camera etc.

I don't think anyone can deny that the next couple of weeks look to be quite exciting.

Guest vorBeth

I hate Sense, but love having Bluetooth headphones back and my camera. Sticking with this until someone removes Sense from this one.

I'm sure people are working on that ;)