Sony say that got ICS for xperia phone... BUT NO FOR X10i

Guest xinzaii

Guest LegibleEel

Why would they waste money and resources on a out dated, old phone? pretty stupid question if you ask me...

Also that date for ICS on the 20111 phones is ridiculous :/

Guest xinzaii

Why would they waste money and resources on a out dated, old phone? pretty stupid question if you ask me...

Also that date for ICS on the 20111 phones is ridiculous :/

stupid question? hmm xperia mini more outdated than x10 i guess? why they still invest on it? :o

Guest 06bgoggin

stupid question? hmm xperia mini more outdated than x10 i guess? why they still invest on it? :o

the xperia mini is newer than the x10, what you are think of is the x10 mini

• 3 weeks later...
Guest XeX_Dubwoofer_x

although the x10i is an old phone alot of people don't have the money to upgrade their handsets or want too, for the simple reason that people get used to a certain model and dont want to get rid of their current phone, i had a x10i then got a xperia play and i hated it therefore i went back to an x10i and i can honestly say i don't wanna leave it again, even tho it is outdated and alot of the newer phones on the market have a lot higher spec the x10i is still a reasonably good spec phone so i think sony should provide support for the older models of phone they still support stuff like the k750i but wont update their older android range?

Guest 1eyedmonster

X10i will get ice cream sandwich through cyanogen like king Lyon says and will probably be faster and cooler than any se release and after devs have tweaked and edited the rom etc will be even faster so there is life in the old dog yet!!!!!

Guest 1eyedmonster

Its because by updating the smaller newer phone's they don't challenge the flagship ark but I can guarantee the X10i. Would as its so close to the Ark on specs it would dim what th light the Ark has and the smaller newer models

Guest 1eyedmonster

Its because by updating the smaller newer phone's they don't challenge the flagship ark but I can guarantee the X10i. Would as its so close to the Ark on specs it would dim what th light the Ark has and the smaller newer models