ics or cm9 when or not

Guest wrtease

Guest wrtease

i would like to see my old x10i reborn with the new ics rom or cm9 i have it on another mobile but its got a smaller screen. shurly their is some devs who would bring new life to the old x10i its amazing mobile and love it. dont want to buy another top of the range as i think it does everything most dearer handset do ,apart from the speed .well hope to hear some news about ics or cm9 on hear.i believe other users would love to have something newer on the forum .im all for change.hope it happens .

• 3 weeks later...
Guest 1eyedmonster

X10i will be getting official cyanogen ics which will definitely better and faster than any se firmware so ain't the end of our beloved machine's

thats very good news ,cheers thanks

..and if u go to xda forum you will see that FXP is close to make cm9 with most working apps soon. Till then, we need to enjoy in what we have now. :lol:

cheers

m

CM9 FXP103 released, its very stable version now, i think that about one month we get a nice piece of ICS for our X10 believe me or not guys:D 

Edited by mt2jjj

J here stop to updating CM threads, so need to go on xda under section X10 for it.

To bad, every second time i log here am only member online, the X10 here is almoust forgoten.