Help! Made a silly mistake and now stuck!

Guest punkmilitia

Guest punkmilitia

Hi all.

I made my san fran Gen 2 ages ago but with a small partition.

Long story short, it was okay for CM7 but I cant use CM9 with it so I tried to repartition and I'm now on the FTM screen on my phone but "download_nochecksGen2" won't let me start the process. What on earth do I do to change the partition from here? Please help me ASAP as my phone is literally unusable right now! Thanks!! might even throw in a paypal donation as thank you.. :(

Guest hedgepigdaniel

Hi all.

I made my san fran Gen 2 ages ago but with a small partition.

Long story short, it was okay for CM7 but I cant use CM9 with it so I tried to repartition and I'm now on the FTM screen on my phone but "download_nochecksGen2" won't let me start the process. What on earth do I do to change the partition from here? Please help me ASAP as my phone is literally unusable right now! Thanks!! might even throw in a paypal donation as thank you.. :(

Sounds like you upgraded with the windows method. flash the stock gen2 layout form here: http://android.modaco.com/topic/347601-gen-23-tpts/.

Guest hedgepigdaniel

If you used the windows method, Clockworkmod is installed on your system partition, so just boot the phone, not pressing vol-

Not if FTM is on his screen; he will need TPT as I said.

Not if FTM is on his screen; he will need TPT as I said.

I was only pointing it out because the comment above said he probably had used the windows method, where FTM gets installed on recovery and CWM on system (unless it's official ZTE flasher I'd guess).