Huawei u8230 oryginal rom

Guest Tarvald

Guest Tarvald

Hello,

I have huawei u8230 device with andriod 1.0. I have to update it to 1.5 or better. But I found 1.5 rom, but when I try instal it from recovery mod and zip files I get verification failed. My friend told me that I have to download oryginal (not custom) rom. Have you got link to it? Or other working rom?

Hello,

I have huawei u8230 device with andriod 1.0. I have to update it to 1.5 or better. But I found 1.5 rom, but when I try instal it from recovery mod and zip files I get verification failed. My friend told me that I have to download oryginal (not custom) rom. Have you got link to it? Or other working rom?

Really? Huawei released the 8230 with Android 1.0? That comes as a surprise to me. I thought that the 8230 started with 1.5 and then updated to 2.1.

I don't know where you are from, so I don't know what official rom your phone came with. In any case, I think (not completely sure) you should be able to use either of these two official 2.1 roms:

Red Bull Mobile 2 rom

Huawei B878 rom (Arabic)

Both of those are official U8230 roms. After you properly install either of those roms, then you can install the custom roms in this forum. But you need one of those official roms as your "base" to install the modified roms on top of.

See the link in my signature for The Ultimate Pulse Owners Guide. You can learn more there about installing roms.

Good luck.

Guest Tarvald

Sorry my mistake. u8230 has andriod 1.5.

But, I can't activate phone without oryginal sim card. When I try to connect to google account, I get standard andriod error. So I can upgrade rom only from recovery menu. I hope that roms will be good, and I will not have error about veryfication.

Greetings from poland.

Guest Tarvald

I was trying install second rom (first link doesn't work) but at the end of instalation I get "update failed". Now phone start only with huawei logo, nothing else. I read somewhere that huawei u8230 has two version. With bigger flash space and normal flash space (192mb?). Its true? Or how can I repair my device? Im frustrated ;/

Edited by Tarvald

Guest harby1210

Use this

Huawei B878 rom (Arabic)

Copy the entire dload folder (with UPDATA.APP in it) to the root directory of

the SD card.

And installation in this way

Pressing the END key and VOLUME UP

key, and then press the POWER key to power on the phone and enter the

Software Upgrade Mode.

After the complet remove the battery

Attachment has its explanation of the installation

Sorry for bad language

HUAWEI U8230 Software Upgrade Guideline.rar

Guest Tarvald

I used it. Its the same link which @twrock give me. And at the 5/6 of installation progress bar I get update (or upgrade) failed. Phone is dead? Of'course I try bring back to life my phone by pressing END key + VOLUME UP key + Power button.

Edited by Tarvald

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest SweetAdii

hello everyone

I have Huawei u8230 in dead form. I installed redbull official rom ....... the update was successfully installed but when i restart the phone it stuck at redbull logo forever. I dont know why ...... If i can install clockwork recovery via fastboot mode it didnt allow me to install recovery anymore.... please help me ...

reply me asap

Thanks & Regards,

Adnan

post-880390-0-69275200-1334052814_thumb.

• 1 month later...
Guest smethrony

Huawei U8230 is a Android phone that is made in China. I can't say that, it is best because it comes with small amount of memory. Huawei U8230 contain 128 MB RAM and 256 MB ROM which is very less compare to other.