[ROM] [07-02] TripNiCE "The next level" 004B | ICS 4.0.3 | PURE AOSP

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest phillthorpe1

Will do some Antutu benchmark tomorrow. Want to know where Sensation with ICS stands compared to SGS2 and GN.

Edit: scores from Antutu

Samsung Galaxy S2 6082

Google Nexus 5941

Sensation ICS TR001B 6382

now can I ask a stupid question?

is the lower figure better or the higher figure better?

Guest ajonesma

According to Trip's twitter he will release a new AOSP build today! Looking forward to it!

I hope he has enough of the bugs out so I can leave ARHD 6.0.2 and come back to this AOSP, I really like this rom but needed email app to be working.

Guest Erwin Kroeze

I just flashed Virtious for the time being. Its based om 4.0.3 and i must say, its very very smooth and fast! Looking forward to the AOSP version!

Guest Dai323

I just flashed Virtious for the time being. Its based om 4.0.3 and i must say, its very very smooth and fast! Looking forward to the AOSP version!

Im also running it while waiting for Trips AOSP build, and I am also quite impressed with it. But Trips new build sounds REALLY good. So glad taking pics with camera is working. Cant wait to test it!

Guest Qiuness

if camera and tiles issue is solved, the it is a complete rom for me! :)

Also unrelated maybe (although i`m running this ROM). All my messages disappeared yesterday... ah well...

if camera and tiles issue is solved, the it is a complete rom for me! :)

Also unrelated maybe (although i`m running this ROM). All my messages disappeared yesterday... ah well...

damn, you here too? :)

Guest vorBeth

Nice to see the kernel source is posted.

Shame it wont compile:

arch/arm/mach-msm/acpuclock-8x60.c:485:16: error: 'SETRATE_HOTPLUG' undeclared (first use in this function)

arch/arm/mach-msm/acpuclock-8x60.c:485:16: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in

arch/arm/mach-msm/acpuclock-8x60.c: In function 'decrease_vdd':

arch/arm/mach-msm/acpuclock-8x60.c:508:16: error: 'SETRATE_HOTPLUG' undeclared (first use in this function)

arch/arm/mach-msm/acpuclock-8x60.c: In function 'acpuclk_set_rate':

arch/arm/mach-msm/acpuclock-8x60.c:575:45: error: 'SETRATE_HOTPLUG' undeclared (first use in this function)

arch/arm/mach-msm/acpuclock-8x60.c: In function 'acpuclock_cpu_callback':

arch/arm/mach-msm/acpuclock-8x60.c:882:41: error: 'SETRATE_HOTPLUG' undeclared (first use in this function)

make[1]: *** [arch/arm/mach-msm/acpuclock-8x60.o] Error 1

make: *** [arch/arm/mach-msm] Error 2

Guest steini81
Damn, still no working BT. At this rate i think i will just end up buying a GNexus.

If you need BT that much you should flash one of the senseless ICS HTC leaks. Everything is working and it looks like AOSP.

When BT is ready i'm shure Trip will let us know. Do you think Trip will make it work only becaue some people say that they buy a Nexus if it's not ready soon?

Sent from my Revolver powered Asus Transformer by Tapatalk

Guest Joel lock

According to Trip's twitter he will release a new AOSP build today! Looking forward to it!

he never said he will be releasing a new update today

Guest tomS01

He did.

Noeri ... @TripNRaVeR35m Reply Retweet Favorite ยท Openi'm going to decide now between 2 aosp builds to choose the release version for today

There are the link I download:)

Sent from my HTC Sensation!