[ROM] [07-02] TripNiCE "The next level" 004B | ICS 4.0.3 | PURE AOSP

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest AndRoIdX

Oooh man! I mistakenly deleted my Nand back up of my original rom for my sensation...does anyone know how to get it back or any website where the original RUU would be on. Ur help would be highly appreciated!

Guest RoidDroidVoid

I get boot loops on clean install. Do I have to use Trips Firmware package? Or is my 3.24.401.2 package [1.27 hboot (unlocked)] good enough?

Guest TripNRaVeR

I get boot loops on clean install. Do I have to use Trips Firmware package? Or is my 3.24.401.2 package [1.27 hboot (unlocked)] good enough?

No you MUST install it to run this rom

Sorry Trip, but it looks like GPS still doesn't work. Maybe someone can confirm or refute this for me.

Edit: Also, in-call mute doesn't work.

Edited by gbzbar

Guest steini81

Awesome Job man. Best AOSP rom out there you did it again.

Outstanding performance.

Only thing i saw till now is that Antutu is failing at" Test sd card write speed" and goes back to launcher.

The other things are working like they should. More testing tomorrow.

THX for your magic dude.

Guest Moneyslap03

Thanks for the update Trip had to register to give thanks, anybody else having problems with google maps locking up after downloading it from the market?

Guest threeeye

Gr8 job Trip !!! THANKS !

Got my first reboot by clicking "Tethering & portable hotspot" but after reboot, it works...

The sound is a little screamish

will report more (if I find more...)

BTW, is there a way to light the HW buttons ?

Guest DDeveryday

does this have crt animation and does the browser randomly closes like the virtuous rom?

No CRT animation and the browser does closes randomly for me after 1 minute of browsing.

Guest Cyberdan3

Trip,

So what is the difference between the smartassv2 and tripnraver governor? I know on the CM7 ROMs the smartassv2 governor was very good for battery life.Since you put both in your ROM, which should we choose for battery life? I already down-clocked the CPU to 1.18Ghz.

Guest motibbs96

No you MUST install it to run this rom

So I see that you say in the OP of the firmware topic that we don't need to flash this firmware if we are using any of your TRIPNICE roms, even the new one. But I see earlier you told someone the opposite I think.

So does it or does it not matter to flash your firmware with your new rom? Thanks for any help.

Guest staymunch

So I see that you say in the OP of the firmware topic that we don't need to flash this firmware if we are using any of your TRIPNICE roms, even the new one. But I see earlier you told someone the opposite I think.

So does it or does it not matter to flash your firmware with your new rom? Thanks for any help.

i flashed the firmware and haven't had any issues

Guest dvandit

can anyone tell me if i need the firlmware for this rom, what does it change, how do i do it, how do i know if i need it?

i am new to this, i dont want to break my device another time...

i have usa tmobil htc sensation, rooted and backed up... do i need to do anything else?

please can anyone explain this to me>?