[ROM] <<< Fish'N'Chips 7 >>> [2.3.5]

Guest raverrr

Guest windy_miller

Timezone was overlooked but...come on how hard is out to set the time :)

I had it set to automatic, so it just plucked the time off the network. And for some strange reason you can't change your timezone when you have it set to automatic. You have to switch to manual, change the timezone, then change back to automatic. Not hard, but mildly annoying.

Also, the giffgaff APN was missing. Titanium Backup will reinstate your APNs, however I couldn't connect to the internet to download it, so I had to manually add the APN first. I did make an update.zip version of TB, however it wouldn't install from CWM for some reason.

Edited by windy_miller

Guest raverrr

thanks for the feedback guys. I will sort out what needs sorting asap. Will also look into adding the vpn modules that bunny girl compiled for us. So expect a 3.1 soon. If anyone wants a crack at a new theme feel free and I will include it.

I got all excited when i saw 'RLS3 up' on thread starter page and then I realised the TMV is not up yet.

I guess further testing is required. I've read some of the replies and it appears that's the case. Can you guys give us poor relations (TMV users) an inidication if it's likely to be a hard job (hence take a long time) or just some polishing off to do? thanks.

Edited by xzyk

Guest raverrr

I got all excited when i saw 'RLS3 up' on thread starter page and then I realised the TMV is not up yet.

I guess further testing is required. I've read some of the replies and it appears that's the case. Can you guys give us poor relations (TMV users) an inidication if it's likely to be a hard job (hence take a long time) or just some polishing off to do? thanks.

Basically I was unable to use the same base for both roms. So the TMV version will just have to be based on the latest update from ZTE. I can't give you An ETA.

Guest Titas

Basically I was unable to use the same base for both roms. So the TMV version will just have to be based on the latest update from ZTE. I can't give you An ETA.

Anyone want to swap their SFII for a TMV?............................No? Hmmm - I thought so!

Well Congrat's raverr on all the positive feedback - just sounds too good not to have sad.gif With the innards being virtually identical this is an unexpected turn of events.

N'way, I know you will be looking for a way to get us back on a par with all those lucky SFII owners

Guest surfungus

Great Job on RLS 3 to raverrr and all involved! Keep up the good work!

Can anybody please confirm that the bluetooth is working? I think something may have happened when I reinstalled my titanuim backup...oops..

Thanks again,

Surf

Guest PsYcHoKiLLa

friends as well as the Russian language to do?

Yay! It's a game! Re-arrange the above sentence to make something legible!!

Guest Dalmi

Hello,

Good job !

But bluetooth has problems (Fish'n'chips Nemus RLS3 launcher, ZTE Blade S by free).

Enabling bluetooth works perfectly, he sees other devices, but can not communicate and the processor is racing.

(FR : L'activation du bluetooth fonctionne parfaitement, il voit les autres périphériques, mais impossible de communiquer entre eux et le processeur s'emballe.)

Thank you

|Sorry for my english|

Guest windy_miller

Wouldn't it be easier to just base both SF2 and TMV versions from this ROM?

Guest raverrr

Hello,

Good job !

But bluetooth has problems (Fish'n'chips Nemus RLS3 launcher, ZTE Blade S by free).

Enabling bluetooth works perfectly, he sees other devices, but can not communicate and the processor is racing.

(FR : L'activation du bluetooth fonctionne parfaitement, il voit les autres périphériques, mais impossible de communiquer entre eux et le processeur s'emballe.)

Thank you

|Sorry for my english|

comment ça il s'emballe? avez vous redémarré votre téléphone depuis avoir flashé? étrange... Depuis que utilise la version française mon Bluetooth fonctionne très bien. Et une bonne dixaine de gens ici ont testé le Bluetooth.

Guest Dalmi

Oui bien-sûr, j'ai tout fait correctement avec un reboot tout a la fin.

> Boot into recovery

> Wipe data/ factory reset

> Wipe cache partition

> Wipe dalvik cache (in advanved options)

> Install zip from sd card

> Choose zip from sd card

Je suis revenu sur la rom de free (avec un backup) temporairement, et ça fonctionne d'un coup le BT.

Je retenterai plus tard.

Sinon le processeur tourner a fond et ça afficher "fermeture forcer du partage bluetooth", j'ai retiré la batterie, vider le cache etc... mais pareil :/ Dommage.

Cas similaire ?: http://forum.frandro...ost__p__1522945

Edited by Dalmi

Guest raverrr

Très bizarre... Cette rom est basée sûre celle d'origine sur la Blade S en France. Pour nous ça marche bien.avez vous plus de détails sur l'erreur? Un Log cat?

Guest fear_hardcore

I can't send files to another bluetooth phone (I have 2 Samsung player star 2), and pairing worked only on the first . I can't confirm the headset bug, I haven't one.

I use the OC kernel, but had reset frequencies before testing, can it be related to this kernel ?.

PS : after trying to pair my second phone, the CPU has gone crazy too.

Edited by fear_hardcore

Guest app10336

Oui bien-sûr, j'ai tout fait correctement avec un reboot tout a la fin.

> Boot into recovery

> Wipe data/ factory reset

> Wipe cache partition

> Wipe dalvik cache (in advanved options)

> Install zip from sd card

> Choose zip from sd card

Je suis revenu sur la rom de free (avec un backup) temporairement, et ça fonctionne d'un coup le BT.

Je retenterai plus tard.

Sinon le processeur tourner a fond et ça afficher "fermeture forcer du partage bluetooth", j'ai retiré la batterie, vider le cache etc... mais pareil :/ Dommage.

Cas similaire ?: http://forum.frandro...ost__p__1522945

Add some screen shot while trying to attach with my PC.

post-969129-0-30881300-1331145987_thumb. post-969129-0-78059100-1331146086_thumb. post-969129-0-58608100-1331146091_thumb.

post-969129-0-85500900-1331146097_thumb. post-969129-0-83807100-1331146105_thumb. post-969129-0-74406800-1331146119_thumb.

post-969129-0-07304300-1331146126_thumb. post-969129-0-65286200-1331146132_thumb. post-969129-0-70882200-1331146138_thumb.

post-969129-0-33357200-1331146144_thumb.

This will use "100%" cpu and do nothing. I hope this can help you.

I tested with headset, nothing better.

Edited by app10336

Guest JohnnyZTE

I can't send files to another bluetooth phone (I have 2 Samsung player star 2), and pairing worked only on the first . I can't confirm the headset bug, I haven't one.

I use the OC kernel, but had reset frequencies before testing, can it be related to this kernel ?.

PS : after trying to pair my second phone, the CPU has gone crazy too.

On the test fishnchips Raverrr sent me the bluetooth paring worked fine on a earpiece. I talked and could hear everything clear, I didn't think to send a file.

What speed has the CPU been ramped up to? it was 800mhz, would it be fair to assume we now have 1ghz? I did notice BBC iplayer working now without any freezing and Opera browser is supper smooth now. Also live wallpaper doesn't have much effect on performance.

The test ROM i got from Raverrr last week would not count as the HW acceleration was not included in it, suites my sis better as she paired it to the car straight away. wink.gif

Strange that it has that effect on the Bluetooth, you would think it would have a positive effect.

Edited by JohnnyZTE

Guest Ratzmandious

Using the RLS3 I've started having problems with the GPS. It connects straight away and then disconnects, only occasionally reconnecting. Slightly annoying since I was using Endomondo, and it connects straight away, and gets my location and then doesn't register that I'm going anywhere.