[ROM] <<< Fish'N'Chips 7 >>> [2.3.5]

Guest raverrr

Guest leemo92

Hi raverrr, love ur rom but can you please set the colour back to cyan instead of purple, in my opinion cyan better suits the rest of the rom (mainly the boot animation)

Guest raverrr

Is it likely to be ready for upload soon?

This evening or Tomorrow. Just waiting to hear back From Frodo on the theme and the TMV version that he is testing.

However problems may occur that put me behind. If I am unable to finish it i will atleast post a pre-release.

Guest Reider59

I may be a minority but I love that theme that was on R3. It just feels so right..... Week after next, when the electric bill is paid, I`m going to make a donation via Paypal for all your hard work. I struggle as a semi invalid but this is well worthwhile. Thanks again

Edited by Reider59

Guest raverrr

I may be a minority but I love that theme that was on R3. It just feels so right..... Week after next, when the electric bill is paid, I`m going to make a donation via Paypal for all your hard work. I struggle as a semi invalid but this is well worthwhile. Thanks again

:) Bless you. :)

Don't put yourself out tho. Donations or not I'm here to stay. Always nice to know the effort is apreciated.

Thanks for your support

Guest redcrash

Welcome! :)

The i player i included was a hacked version. It was removed to save some space but i can link it back to the first post later if you want.

would be most grateful if you could.

looking forward to rls 4 as are many.

Thanks

Guest Daniel Meah

Fr0do has reported that the TMV version is running nicely :)

Its not a visable DL here :( Only the OSF2 download links are there

Look:

notthere.jpg

Guest raverrr

Will bluetooth be fixed or not ? I don't really need it, but just to know :)

I havn't touched it. So i'm guessing it will still have a heavy load on the CPU. This update is primairily to add OC kernel.

Guest JohnnyZTE

I havn't touched it. So i'm guessing it will still have a heavy load on the CPU. This update is primairily to add OC kernel.

On the test ROM you gave me Raverrr, the Bluetooth worked fine, it worked in the car and a PS3 headset. but i have read reports that the CPU maxed on the completed edition of RLS3. something to do with your overclock, Which I love. but some need the Bluetooth.

Guest Reider59

The only thing I can suggest, as release is so close, is let R4 out. Then fix the Bluetooth in R5 maybe. Just an idea rather than delay a pending release......

Guest raverrr

The only thing I can suggest, as release is so close, is let R4 out. Then fix the Bluetooth in R5 maybe. Just an idea rather than delay a pending release......

Ow don't worry lol. A few French opinions aren't going to delay anything lol

Guest Reider59

I do believe, I said I do believe, I found a fix!!! Go to the market and get a pound of tomatos, oops wrong market. Its cos they changed the name to that stupid Google Play! OK go there and download the Astro Bluetooth Module;

https://play.google....HVldG9vdGgiXQ..

Install and set it up. I have 2 drives called Main-PC so it was hit and miss but finally I paired the machine using a BT Bluetooth adaptor, going to try my Poundland Bluetooth adaptor next. Once paired I set the Bluetooth Adaptor to "recieve" and sent a picture file by Bluetooth. It's now residing on my desktop. You may have to play around with it to get it to work the first time but it does work. I`m going to try a few more times after I make dinner. Also going to try my other Bluetooth adaptor and make sure it continues to work.

Remember, nothing is impossible, we just haven`t found a way to do it yet.......

EDIT: Did it once but it's fighting me now and won't repeat it. I`ll try again later.

Edited by Reider59

Guest JohnnyZTE

I do believe, I said I do believe, I found a fix!!! Go to the market and get a pound of tomatos, oops wrong market. Its cos they changed the name to that stupid Google Play! OK go there and download the Astro Bluetooth Module;

https://play.google....HVldG9vdGgiXQ..

Install and set it up. I have 2 drives called Main-PC so it was hit and miss but finally I paired the machine using a BT Bluetooth adaptor, going to try my Poundland Bluetooth adaptor next. Once paired I set the Bluetooth Adaptor to "recieve" and sent a picture file by Bluetooth. It's now residing on my desktop. You may have to play around with it to get it to work the first time but it does work. I`m going to try a few more times after I make dinner. Also going to try my other Bluetooth adaptor and make sure it continues to work.

Remember, nothing is impossible, we just haven`t found a way to do it yet.......

Nice one! I didn't think about going down that road.