[ROM] <<< Fish'N'Chips 7 >>> [2.3.5]

Guest raverrr

Guest PsYcHoKiLLa

I would suggest 902MHz, I've been nicely stable at that :)

Thanks again guys!

Couple of quick questions...

• I use Launcher Pro as my default and I usually remove the default launcher using Titanium Pro (as well as other parts of the OS I won't ever use), will this mess up the improvements you made or am I better leaving those apps in?

• Thanks for putting the cyan back in, I know a couple of people stated that they liked the other colours, were you thinking of re-introducing the different releases for different colours? If not, would it be possible to release colour packs as a flashable zip? Then people can mix and match to their heart's content :)

Edited by PsYcHoKiLLa

Guest raverrr

Thanks again guys!

I haven't tried any more than 940. haz anyone managed to top the gig without freezing?

Guest raverrr

Thanks again guys!

Couple of quick questions...

• I use Launcher Pro as my default and I usually remove the default launcher using Titanium Pro (as well as other parts of the OS I won't ever use), will this mess up the improvements you made or am I better leaving those apps in?
  • Thanks for putting the cyan back in, I know a couple of people stated that they liked the other colours, were you thinking of re-introducing the different releases for different colours? If not, would it be possible to release colour packs as a flashable zip? Then people can mix and match to their heart's content :)

You can remove apps and replace them it won't affect anything.

Yer i'll make some flashables when i can.

i liked the purple. i only changed it because it was getting slated on the french forum.

Guest Reider59

Checking it out now n thx. Flashed the R4 ROM and just putting my swag back on with Titanium. Thanks again.....

Edited by Reider59

Guest raverrr

Raverr:

Will you upload a "stock launcher" version like previous releases ?

I decided against it because the stock launcher is like 11 meg or something ridiculous like that.

I'm just about to link some extras. I will include it.

Guest fr0do

@ raverrr : I have mine permanently set to 960mhz without issues. 979.2mhz (the next setting up) crashes out when you run any fast graphics.

Guest raverrr

@ raverrr : I have mine permanently set to 960mhz without issues. 979.2mhz (the next setting up) crashes out when you run any fast graphics.

close enough :)

Guest Autrui

Have installed RLS4, it's still amazing :)

Just few questions :

- The Walkman, how can the lyric's system working ? 'cause it doesn't find any lyrics :/

- Is it already a parameter for OC the cpu, or have i to install (for example) No Frills ?

Thanks a lot ! I'm really thinking about a donation :)

(I notice that Launcher Settings aren't translated. Will you translate it ? Doesn't disturb me, just a question :))

Guest Reider59

One slight problem I noticed while checking the LG Camera Pro a couple of us paid for and put on. The back camera is perfecto mundo but the front camera is flipped (upside down or downside up), while landscape view is not flipped. I`ll try both the flipped and the unflipped OC Kernel to correct it. It might be a good idea to link to where they are available in case others need to do it. I have both of them on my computer for me but their is a post some place.

EDIT: It's here..... http://android.modac...erclock-kernel/

My personal notes suggest it's the unflipped one which may be the first one in the post under SFII OC Kernel. They're both called the same name so try flashing one and if it doesn`t appear the right way then flash the other one. Mine is working now perfectly since I reflashed the OC Kernel.

Edited by Reider59

Guest raverrr

One slight problem I noticed while checking the LG Camera Pro a couple of us paid for and put on. The back camera is perfecto mundo but the front camera is flipped (upside down or downside up), while landscape view is not flipped. I`ll try both the flipped and the unflipped OC Kernel to correct it. It might be a good idea to link to where they are available in case others need to do it. I have both of them on my computer for me but their is a post some place.

EDIT: It's here..... http://android.modac...erclock-kernel/

well spotted :) have never used LG camera myself. I will make a note in the main post.

cheers

ps: putting a purple theme up

Guest raverrr

Have installed RLS4, it's still amazing :)

Just few questions :

- The Walkman, how can the lyric's system working ? 'cause it doesn't find any lyrics :/

- Is it already a parameter for OC the cpu, or have i to install (for example) No Frills ?

Thanks a lot ! I'm really thinking about a donation :)

(I notice that Launcher Settings aren't translated. Will you translate it ? Doesn't disturb me, just a question :))

-The walkman is hacked from a sony device. I cant fix lyrics unfortunately. Try the hacked MIUI one i just posted. i think they work in that. although it did display Chinese lyrics once for me lol

-Yer you need no frills.

enjoy :)

Guest JohnnyZTE

Set at max and it crashed out with angry birds

setting to 979 now looks

Just as an experiment I packed in titaniumBackup into the update file and it worked brilliant. Updated everything.

The rom is brilliant> love it. thanks

Guest Josef Prusa

The TMV version has stayed on the same base ROM as R2. Will fix this if i can and/or when i can

Oh my! And I was just getting ready to install the beast! I'll try anyway just to make sure the BT is still hosed...

Cheers

Josef

Guest Reider59

Set all mine up now and playing a little background music from the Walkman on the phone. Got to say it looks really good, the albums are even showing covers. I love this phone and know I made a real good choice in getting it. Its superb and all the better with each new ROM of yours we put on. Going back to listening to some Meatloaf now..... biggrin.gif

Edited by Reider59

Guest PsYcHoKiLLa

Mannn this rom is super smoove now!! Well done guys!!

As Goldilocks says "This one is juuuust right!"

Edited by PsYcHoKiLLa