[ROM] <<< Fish'N'Chips 7 >>> [2.3.5]

Guest raverrr

Guest JohnnyZTE

Talking about music, I got the pro version of winamp even though I was backing up the free version. wayhay. laugh.gif

BBCi player works a treat

Love it still.

Raverrrr I dare you to improve on this. cool.gif

Guest raverrr

Talking about music, I got the pro version of winamp even though I was backing up the free version. wayhay. laugh.gif

BBCi player works a treat

Love it still.

Raverrrr I dare you to improve on this. cool.gif

Challenge accepted

Guest mooms

@raverr: à quel forum Fr fais-tu allusion, frandroid ou un autre ? Es-tu toi-même Français ?

I will continue in English by courtesy:

Tried RLS4 on my Blade S (French one) and all is working great so far!

Thank you for sharing your great work!

nemus seems great too, and i like the new theme.

This time, google did not reinstall automatically all my apps (when i had installed rls3 it did) dunno why.

ad2sd works fine.

No ttested CPU o/c yet, i suppose i have to install an app for that ?

For the rls5, i have two suggestion:

- can you keep the EAPSim app for "Free" customers ? it will be handy soon!

Several apps like google search, youtube, market, nemus... are not in the latest version.

Thanks again !

Guest Autrui

Probably a stupid question, but how can i change my font ? I download .zip, but i don't find where i can put them, and how to change it... Same for themes. I create sdcard/nemuslauncher/themes/xxx.zip , and they appears, but when i want to set them, it fail. Don't know why... Thanks a lot ! :)

Guest raverrr

@raverr: à quel forum Fr fais-tu allusion, frandroid ou un autre ? Es-tu toi-même Français ?

I will continue in English by courtesy:

Tried RLS4 on my Blade S (French one) and all is working great so far!

Thank you for sharing your great work!

nemus seems great too, and i like the new theme.

This time, google did not reinstall automatically all my apps (when i had installed rls3 it did) dunno why.

ad2sd works fine.

No ttested CPU o/c yet, i suppose i have to install an app for that ?

For the rls5, i have two suggestion:

- can you keep the EAPSim app for "Free" customers ? it will be handy soon!

Several apps like google search, youtube, market, nemus... are not in the latest version.

Thanks again !

je suis ne en grande bretagne mais jai habite 13 ans en "petite bretagne" :)

you need "no frills" from the market

Are there a lot of frennch users with the "free" version of this phone?

And i knew some of the apps needed updating but come on :) whats a minute of your time for severall days of mine ;)

Guest raverrr

Probably a stupid question, but how can i change my font ? I download .zip, but i don't find where i can put them, and how to change it... Same for themes. I create sdcard/nemuslauncher/themes/xxx.zip , and they appears, but when i want to set them, it fail. Don't know why... Thanks a lot ! :)

you need to flash the font zip with clockwork mods m8

Guest mooms

je suis ne en grande bretagne mais jai habite 13 ans en "petite bretagne" :)

you need "no frills" from the market

Are there a lot of frennch users with the "free" version of this phone?

And i knew some of the apps needed updating but come on :) whats a minute of your time for severall days of mine ;)

Ok, donc tu as appris le français en bertagne, it's cool!

Tu ne m'a pas dis sur quel forum Fr tu trainais par contre ?

- Le Blade S est une exclusivité Free en France, donc tous les utilisateurs français sont sur Free.

Stopping French...

I had installed no frills CPU control, seems to work, need more tests!

No problem for the updates, just a suggestion !

Good evening !

Guest raverrr

Ok, donc tu as appris le français en bertagne, it's cool!

Tu ne m'a pas dis sur quel forum Fr tu trainais par contre ?

- Le Blade S est une exclusivité Free en France, donc tous les utilisateurs français sont sur Free.

Stopping French...

I had installed no frills CPU control, seems to work, need more tests!

No problem for the updates, just a suggestion !

Good evening !

quelqun a poster un lien a "frandroid" et ca dechirait mon theme lol. ca me derange pas trop mai...chiant kamem :)

a+

Guest raverrr

just trying out RLS4 on my TMV, FM Radio is still a no-no, correct ?

thanks for the rom, enjoying it now.

correct on TMV i think . sf2 one is fine

Guest Autrui

you need to flash the font zip with clockwork mods m8

Thanks, it works :)

What about themes ? Doesn't work when i try to apply them with Nexus Launcher

Guest Reider59

Take my working radio on the SFII. I use a little Sony gadget that has Bluetooth. I plug any standard 3.5 earphones into it and avoid any long trailing wires. It has its own short lead earphones and a full working radio built into it too. Think it was £35 and it works with my other bluetooth phones too.

Edited by Reider59

correct on TMV i think . sf2 one is fine

thanks for the quick reply..i guess because, as already stated, it's the same base as RLS2 on the TMV. :(

Edited by xzyk

Guest surfungus

Thanks for another great update!

I like the purple theme too, so cheers for putting that back up!!

Cant wait to see whats next... B)

Cheers surf

Guest james_f

Today I bought a SanFranII and installed RLS4 (looks great, thanks), after unlocking with the instructions athttp://ztecrescent.blogspot.com/.

However, I have a weird problem of no phone network signal. No doubt it's something very stupid I'm doing, but I am seeing no network signal when I use an Orange SIM (this being the network to which it was locked originally), nor with an O2 SIM, nor with a giffgaff SIM (which runs on the O2 network - this is the one I really want to use it with). I can occasionally see a single network bar if I wave the phone around, but it doesn't last long. All these SIMs give perfect reception in the same location in other phones.

Any ideas? I haven't tried any other ROMs, so I don't know if this is ROM-specific.

Guest fr0do

I ripped the radio out of mine before ever trying it, then installed Spirit Radio from the Market/ Play to test when someone suggested it and that works fine on my TMV. Never tried stock sorry so couldn't confirm that.

Guest JohnnyZTE

Today I bought a SanFranII and installed RLS4 (looks great, thanks), after unlocking with the instructions athttp://ztecrescent.blogspot.com/.

However, I have a weird problem of no phone network signal. No doubt it's something very stupid I'm doing, but I am seeing no network signal when I use an Orange SIM (this being the network to which it was locked originally), nor with an O2 SIM, nor with a giffgaff SIM (which runs on the O2 network - this is the one I really want to use it with). I can occasionally see a single network bar if I wave the phone around, but it doesn't last long. All these SIMs give perfect reception in the same location in other phones.

Any ideas? I haven't tried any other ROMs, so I don't know if this is ROM-specific.

Your phone may be network locked, if you bought it online. I have noticed on mine that the network bars don't go up as high as other phones do, But I can still make and receive calls fine even if there is no signal, Weird. blink.gif

Guest Autrui

Have an issue with 3G. It doesn't work, i enable it but no icon, and all applications say : "no connection found ". Just me or...?

I'm a French Free user. If someone else have this problem too... Help ! :P

Guest fear_hardcore

Have an issue with 3G. It doesn't work, i enable it but no icon, and all applications say : "no connection found ". Just me or...?

I'm a French Free user. If someone else have this problem too... Help ! :P

In RLS4 the "Free mobile" APN are not included, so you have to enter them manually, by following these instructions : APN . You can also use the Mobile Config application from Android Play (market) which will enter automatically these settings

En français : la configuration free mobile n'est pas incluse, il faut rentrer les APN à la main pour que cela fonctionne, voir les liens ci-dessus

Guest raverrr

Thanks, it works :)

What about themes ? Doesn't work when i try to apply them with Nexus Launcher

These also need to be flashed. I will make clear instructions for those who are unsure like yourself

Guest Autrui

Ooooh... How stupid i am :/ I forgot about the Free app ^^" Sorry for the really stupid question, but thanks a lot :)

Another question (sorry, i'm really a newbie in Android, i have my first smartphone since friday only), is it possible to change the keyboard ? Or just to add an "enter" key ? (For example, for sms, i can't go on the next line without press tab or space several times).

BBC iplayer works perfectly, font too, i will try MIUI tonight.

About themes, am i doing this wrong ?

Put them in /mnt/sdcard/nemuslauncher/themes/theme.zip , and then launcher settings, theme setting, select the theme, and apply. But i have "applying theme failed". And no theme's preview.

Thanks a lot for help, the RLS4 is just amazing, OC works perfectly (i tried 960 but not more, i think it starts to be unstable above), and it's really useful to underclock it, no useless loss of battery.

Edit: Seen your post just after mine raverrr. I flashed it, but no results... I will try again today. Thanks ! :)

Edited by Autrui

Guest raverrr

These don't apply worth nemus launcher. The pUrple one should work fine. Does it say "instal from sdcard complete" when you flash it? This theme changes the colour of:

-overscroll glow

-status bar icons

-slider bar

-loading circle

-lock screen pattern

-volume bar

if you where hoping for it to theme the icons in the app draw it doesn't. If none of the above change to purple then I may have done something wrong. The blue theme is simply to resort back to the standard colors.