[ROM] <<< Fish'N'Chips 7 >>> [2.3.5]

Guest raverrr

Guest Timotei

any idea on the time period untill FIsh n Chips RLS3 ROM will become available for ZTE Crescent? and will it be a beta version testing for bugs?

thanks in advance :)

Edited by Timotei

Guest raverrr

any idea on the time period untill FIsh n Chips RLS3 ROM will become available for ZTE Crescent? and will it be a beta version testing for bugs?

thanks in advance :)

Could be a few days, could be a few weeks. It depends entirely on how much time I'm "allowed" to geek out on my pc lol. (women...)

Guest raverrr

started working on a port of the current blade version of fish and chips to the crescent. So far so good. Everything baring the kernel. You best be happy! lol Its 6am here... :)

Guest Russ_uk

started working on a port of the current blade version of fish and chips to the crescent. So far so good. Everything baring the kernel. You best be happy! lol Its 6am here... :)

Good stuff, Appreciate the effort :)

Guest Timotei

Could be a few days, could be a few weeks. It depends entirely on how much time I'm "allowed" to geek out on my pc lol. (women...)

haha your a star, ;)

Guest T.E.S. - Com.

Hello,

This is a great rom Just instaleed it on my phone. I like it so mutch i want to use it on my other phone as well. But that is a HTC Desire. is there a rom for the HTC desire ?

Greetings

Guest Ratzmandious

Put this on my SanFran2 yesterday. Really impressed with it so far.

Just one query. On the demo video, there is the notification bar power widget which doesn't seem to be on this rom. I understand that the demo video is of the original SanFran, but is this available on the Crescent ROM?

Guest raverrr

Put this on my SanFran2 yesterday. Really impressed with it so far.

Just one query. On the demo video, there is the notification bar power widget which doesn't seem to be on this rom. I understand that the demo video is of the original SanFran, but is this available on the Crescent ROM?

Yes there will be a power widget soon and hopefully all the other features. I'm struggling to port it over at the minute.

But while you wait we will upload a version with all the theming done and the latest tweaks we are about to implement for the blade.

Guest raverrr

have updated the rom for you fellow crescent users.Both for the san fran 2 and the TMV.

Its getting late now so i will upload it tomorrow but here are the changes:

-Theme revised to match the current "lots of black" look on the blade.

-The rom will now load a file onto your sdcard called "nemus launcher" upon flashing.(added blue theme to the theme chooser)

-TCP buffer sizes optimised for some extra "umpff" over edge,3g and wifi.

-updated busybox

Guest Josef Prusa

have updated the rom for you fellow crescent users.Both for the san fran 2 and the TMV.

-The rom will now load a file onto your sdcard called "nemus launcher" upon flashing.(added blue theme to the theme chooser)

-updated busybox

Hello,

thanks for your efforts. I currently don't run Fish'N'Chips on my Crescent since the Bluetooth handsfree profile does not work properly. Have you had a chance to test it with this new version? Will try it once it gets online and will report my results.

Great job, keep up!

Josef

Guest jasonleeds

-updated busybox

Awesome work, will get this loaded as soon as you upload.

Again, nice one

Guest woodywoodpecker

Having trouble finding a descent host for the files following the fbi crackdown on a few of the popular ones. Links will be up asap

Top man raverrr will keep checking thanks

Guest raverrr

Hello,

thanks for your efforts. I currently don't run Fish'N'Chips on my Crescent since the Bluetooth handsfree profile does not work properly. Have you had a chance to test it with this new version? Will try it once it gets online and will report my results.

Great job, keep up!

Josef

No changes have been made to the bluetooth. What subbrand device do you have?

Guest PsYcHoKiLLa

DropBox is great for sharing files with friends but you can't use it to release to the public cos they'll just lock the account when you go over a certain amount. I'm guessing you used your referral link too :P

Edited by PsYcHoKiLLa

Guest Josef Prusa

No changes have been made to the bluetooth. What subbrand device do you have?

Hello,

I have got the Vivacity. Both Fish'N'Chips and Flibblesan's ROMs have problems with BT handsfree (tested with Nokia earpiece and MIO GPS nav). Sebastian404's ROM and the original Bouncer5's ROMs work fine. I noticed that the internal name of the device is "Blade2" in your and flibblesan's ROMs but "Crescent" in the Boiuncer5's ROM if that makes any difference.

I will test the Fish'N'Chips once it is up somewhere.

There are actually more people with the same problem:

Cheers

Josef

DropBox is great for sharing files with friends but you can't use it to release to the public cos they'll just lock the account when you go over a certain amount. I'm guessing you used your referral link too :P

Well it'd be a start? Loads of apps and themes are hosted there... depends on numbers I guess. & yes :D

Guest raverrr

What you having for food? fish & chips? lol ;-) cheers for the up

freddies chicken all the way :). we always have a takaway when we are nearing the end of a "geek session" lol

And your welcome :)