-host file changed (Fewer ads)

-textfieds themed

-Google play updated to latest version

-Nemus launcher replaced with a slightly modded launcher pro

-CM7 file manager

-removed talk and genie widget

-Long press on status bar and slide to change brightness

-Google Music replaced with google music 2

-widgets grouped (not tested yet fingers crossed)

-updated :

. gmail

. maps

.sms popup

.youtube

Guest app10336

Nice !

-widgets grouped (not tested yet fingers crossed)

This in release 5 / 5.1 always work with me ;-)

And still work in rls 6 with simple push apk by adb.

Guest raverrr

Oh this tension is too much, give us RLS7!

lol that will have to be for tomorrow :) just went to see the avengers......EPIC film!!

Guest rijon99

Hi, I've got a problem.. I only want to use GSM and not WCDMA, although in the options, it only has both WCDMA and GSM or WCDMA only. I'm pretty sure that there's supposed to be an option for GSM only. Is there a way to use GSM (2G) only?

post-777290-0-51443100-1336259096_thumb.

Guest iharrybao

could you change the dialer? the pattern of the numbers. it may looka better if it is transparent

and thanks for your great work!

also want to ask if you could add the GSM only back for us who donnot use wcdma...

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

Raverrr, would you consider replacing the original camera application with 'Camera ICS' from the marketplace? Pretty nifty camera alternative, works well, if not could you tell me how I can replace the system camera app to this one?

Thanks

Guest raverrr

Raverrr, would you consider replacing the original camera application with 'Camera ICS' from the marketplace? Pretty nifty camera alternative, works well, if not could you tell me how I can replace the system camera app to this one?

Thanks

bit to late to replace it now and i have done zero testing with it. If you want to add it to yhe system yourself you can use adb or ask me nicely to put it in a flashable zip :)

Guest MadEye Moody

bit to late to replace it now and i have done zero testing with it. If you want to add it to yhe system yourself you can use adb or ask me nicely to put it in a flashable zip :)

Does this mean that you have finished RLS7 ? :wub:

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

Raverrr, you know because you love me dearly? Would you put it in a flashable zip? I'll bake you cookies...

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

Thanks a bunch, any way in which we could help you out with the themes to help you get it done quicker or not?

Edited by CurtisAndroidSF2

Guest raverrr

Raverrr, you know because you love me dearly? Would you put it in a flashable zip? I'll bake you cookies...

do you want it to delete the standard cam or just add the ics one?

Guest raverrr

Thanks a bunch, any way in which we could help you out with the themes to help you get it done quicker or not?

Na its ok m8 i got it. it just takes ages because everytime i flash one i find something i dont like and have to replace and start again lol

Guest MadEye Moody

Yes the rom is finished :) Still got a way to go on the themes. And watch this space Curtis :)

WOW... Time to update app backup

(that sounded weird - update backup)

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

Ah I see, good to see you're a perfectionist though, some people would just be like 'This will do'.

Guest raverrr

does it replace the original camera?

No it just adds the ics one. I dont even know why i asked. I had no intention of waiting for an answer lol

Guest raverrr

Fish and chips app will have to wait for now. I'm going to make the content first rather than add an empty app to this release.

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

That's fine, just take your time, we'd rather have a great app that does it's job with hardly any issues than a lousy app that hardly works (Facebook, I'm looking at you)