[ROM] <<< Fish'N'Chips 7 >>> [2.3.5]

Guest raverrr

Guest ihome

Hi there,

I have a small problem on my Vivacity, just updated and the front facing camera in upside down?

Burdock had the same problem earlier and a re-boot seem to fix it.

Have tried a re-boot and complete RLS7 wipe and install, but still no joy!

Is this a known problem or have I done something wrong?

Guest dodgetimmy

Hi there,

I have a small problem on my Vivacity, just updated and the front facing camera in upside down?

Burdock had the same problem earlier and a re-boot seem to fix it.

Have tried a re-boot and complete RLS7 wipe and install, but still no joy!

Is this a known problem or have I done something wrong?

I have that problem too, I think it shows you as upside down, but not to the other party.

--

On a separate note, has anyone had a problem where after a while their Internet connection/settings seem to corrupt? I get 3g/hspca connectivity problems and latency after a while of using the phone a week or so, then have to reset to default and re-enter settings and every-things fine and dandy again.

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

How's the Fish 'N' Chips theme app going?

I want to flash FNC7 again but I've fell in love with the ICS appearance!

Guest dodgetimmy

On a separate note, has anyone had a problem where after a while their Internet connection/settings seem to corrupt? I get 3g/hspca connectivity problems and latency after a while of using the phone a week or so, then have to reset to default and re-enter settings and every-things fine and dandy again.

Anyone??

----

I have a another question to ask. I have been playing around with various SIP applications, namely CsipSimple and Sipdroid.

It appears according to issues I have found and that have been reported on the issue trackers at the respective support sites relate to something broken in the rom of the ZTE Blade+ Various other models.

Now I ask this question because I have exactly the same problem on my crescent and it seems to be specific to the the ROM, so maybe you can help knowing way more information than me.

Here are the links to the issues: Sipdroid & Csipsimple.

Apparently its possible to change the ROM to correctly route speaker audio based on the instructions made by each of these apps.

I havent tested for sure, but I believe Skype has the same problem as Sipdroid, where the audio is routed out of the rear speaker.

Csip however there is no audio at all.

Any way of checking this up? Does it make sense at all? (sorry I am not a programmer, so these things are difficult for me to understand)

Edited by dodgetimmy

Guest BLu3HaZe

Guys, wasn't the Skype audio going to the rear loudspeaker fixed in an app update a few weeks back? I'm not sure if it worked for F&C, but I'm getting sound from the proper place I select, either earpiece or loudspeaker.

Guest Reider59

Pity Skype cannot fix the cam issue too..... Taking them long enough. This is the app that really makes the difference and results in this phone being extremely useful. For now I uninstalled Skype, just doesn`t fit my needs. I`d like to get out and about and use Skype, not Tango, to connect with family and friends.

Guest dodgetimmy

Guys, wasn't the Skype audio going to the rear loudspeaker fixed in an app update a few weeks back? I'm not sure if it worked for F&C, but I'm getting sound from the proper place I select, either earpiece or loudspeaker.

Pity Skype cannot fix the cam issue too..... Taking them long enough. This is the app that really makes the difference and results in this phone being extremely useful. For now I uninstalled Skype, just doesn`t fit my needs. I`d like to get out and about and use Skype, not Tango, to connect with family and friends.

The patch was brought out simply because the ROM of the crescent was incorrectly routing the audio in the first place. If it can be fixed on a ROM level, then we wont need to keep using special patches for it to work.

I wish skype would release an compatible version for ARV6 cpu's too..

Guest raverrr

How to fix front camera upside down on SF2 ?And Live wallpaper not have on Fish chip 7.Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!

livewallpapers were deleted in r6. Writing in a bigger font will just make ppl ignore you. Less than 5 mins of seaching and you can find the answer for yourself. Don't be lazy. 0121

Guest raverrr

Someone has issue with file transfert by bluetooth ? (rls7)

if there is an issue replace the music app with the stock one. Fixed it last time

Guest app10336

Thx raverrr.

Before your post:

- I re-wiped rls 7: no work

- downgraded to rls6 and patch with "music2": no work

- downgraded to rls5.1 and patch with "music2": still not work !

read your post...

- moved Music.apk to another name, and push original Music.apk (reboot): This work now. strange relation chip with music.apk ?

I've doing this with rls7 as soon as possible to confirm...

Edited by app10336

Guest raverrr

Thx raverrr.

Before your post:

- I re-wiped rls 7: no work

- downgraded to rls6 and patch with "music2": no work

- downgraded to rls5.1 and patch with "music2": still not work !

read your post...

- moved Music.apk to another name, and push original Music.apk (reboot): This work now. strange relation chip with music.apk ?

I've doing this with rls7 as soon as possible to confirm...

Thankyou :)

I don't know exactly why this happens. Bluetooth must rely on something only in the stock music player.

Guest raverrr

Anyone??

----

I have a another question to ask. I have been playing around with various SIP applications, namely CsipSimple and Sipdroid.

It appears according to issues I have found and that have been reported on the issue trackers at the respective support sites relate to something broken in the rom of the ZTE Blade+ Various other models.

Now I ask this question because I have exactly the same problem on my crescent and it seems to be specific to the the ROM, so maybe you can help knowing way more information than me.

Here are the links to the issues: Sipdroid & Csipsimple.

Apparently its possible to change the ROM to correctly route speaker audio based on the instructions made by each of these apps.

I havent tested for sure, but I believe Skype has the same problem as Sipdroid, where the audio is routed out of the rear speaker.

Csip however there is no audio at all.

Any way of checking this up? Does it make sense at all? (sorry I am not a programmer, so these things are difficult for me to understand)

I can't see why you would have to manually enter your APN details if it does work initially. might be worth checking the apn.conf file found in system/bin.

As far as audio routing is concerned. It has been a problem for some time. I cant help you on that one.I believe there is a workaround for skype tho...

Guest dodgetimmy

I can't see why you would have to manually enter your APN details if it does work initially. might be worth checking the apn.conf file found in system/bin.

As far as audio routing is concerned. It has been a problem for some time. I cant help you on that one.I believe there is a workaround for skype tho...

Thanks for answering!

Apparently the audio problem, if its the same on the Crescent as on the Blade is that ZTE implemented pre 2.0 API behavoir in a post API 2.0 release. SetMode() shouldn't be used in API 2.0 and above, yet is by ZTE.

Shame that you can't do anything to fix it on a rom level.

I guess this is the price you pay for a cheap phone, hopefully Csip/sipdroid find a workaround similar to on the Blade 1 for the crescent.

Guest app10336

Thankyou :)

I don't know exactly why this happens. Bluetooth must rely on something only in the stock music player.

Now on rls 7. with original "Music.apk", bluetooth work fine.

funny issue :wacko:

Guest raverrr

hi i download fns rls 7 on sf2 and when i install it i have only supreuser app ...i dont have oc apps and others apps

No other 3rd party apps are inclueded...Or do you mean absolutely no other apps?

Guest raverrr

Now on rls 7. with original "Music.apk", bluetooth work fine.

funny issue :wacko:

Ithought this would be the case :) thanks for the confirmation :)

Guest Reider59

Can you say where you got the correct Music.apk from please? I can use it for a thread that links to files for the SFII and the Vivacity.

Guest raverrr

Can you say where you got the correct Music.apk from please? I can use it for a thread that links to files for the SFII and the Vivacity.

download the stock french free ROm i posted and take it from there :)