[ROM] <<< Fish'N'Chips 7 >>> [2.3.5]

Guest raverrr

Guest fr0do

Hey m8.

hopefully RLS5 will go something like this:

-Notification power widget (thankst to KonstaT and Lidroid)

-GPS tweaks for accuracy and lock speed

-Some theme tweaks

-new base for the vivacity version

-reverting to stock music.apk (looking into Xloud or Dolby)

This is a provisional list. other minor changes will also be included such as some more APN's for the french users.

Cool. Good stuff thx bud! ;-)

Guest bryfly

That sucks. I can't reproduce this. I'm trying to think what else I can try and pair my phone to lol so far has worked fine with other crescent, blade and laptop.

As raverr has hit a dead end on the Bluetooth problem and is busy with fish n chips rls5 is there anybody else who is tech enough (im not) to have a look and see what the concern could be, raverrr says above that his Bluetooth works fine and he cannot reproduce the problem that several of us are expierencing on our SF2's.

Seems weird that he cannot reproduce the concern,Could there be residue from old rom's left on the phone when some of us swap to a new rom that could be interfering with b tooth.? ....cheers

Guest raverrr

As raverr has hit a dead end on the Bluetooth problem and is busy with fish n chips rls5 is there anybody else who is tech enough (im not) to have a look and see what the concern could be, raverrr says above that his Bluetooth works fine and he cannot reproduce the problem that several of us are expierencing on our SF2's.

Seems weird that he cannot reproduce the concern,Could there be residue from old rom's left on the phone when some of us swap to a new rom that could be interfering with b tooth.? ....cheers

No it shouldn't be because of other roms. I haven't given up on this. Few things left to try. I may need some testers tho if there are any volunteers?

Guest bryfly

No it shouldn't be because of other roms. I haven't given up on this. Few things left to try. I may need some testers tho if there are any volunteers?

ill volunter my SF2, bearing in mind im non techincal....lol................Reider59 has the same problem as me ( re thread on Bluetooth) not volunteering him, but guess he would be eager to get it sorted..............cheers

Guest Reider59

I have a Sony BT adaptor that does radio etc, you stick earphones in to a std 3.5 jack on the adaptor and that connects via BT to the phone, worked perfectly on the stock ROM but not tried on anything since apart from FnC R3 and R4 I think.

But the problem so far has been, personally for me, connecting up with either a cheap BT adaptor or a HP BT adaptor of a lot more quality direct to the computer itself. Both show the identical problem when connecting to two entirely different computers. One on Vista 32 bit and the other on that over rated Win7 malarky. I`ll throw a ROM on my SFII np if necessary....

Edited by Reider59

Guest thanga005

still no luck on improving Bluetooth on the sf2 version. I've ran out of things to try. However release 5 will more than likely be up this weekend.so if there are any last minute requests now is the time to speak up. Thanks for your continued support.

N4y4nrules & raverrr

Hi,

please could you fix the LED flash for torch applications, so that they will trigger the LED instead of force closing,

LED torch is a very very essential thing for me and for many others too i guess

Thanks,

Guest raverrr

Hi,

please could you fix the LED flash for torch applications, so that they will trigger the LED instead of force closing,

LED torch is a very very essential thing for me and for many others too i guess

Thanks,

It's not broken. ZTE just think it's funny to make devices that aren't compatible with any flashlight app. I tried atleast 15 apps before I gave up.

Guest JohnnyZTE

It's not broken. ZTE just think it's funny to make devices that aren't compatible with any flashlight app. I tried atleast 15 apps before I gave up.

You tried 15, one night I was very board and tried them all. Not one works.

But a interesting point is that camera applications can trigger it, So it might be point to get into the software and see what exactly that is.

Guest iharrybao

I wanna tell you a thing that your ROM is very very good! Really!

But i hope you could change a download link next time when the RLS5 comes out.

I'm in China.

All your other links work well except the two ROMs.

I tried again and again and agian and again, and downloaded it finally.

But I don't want to try that much times next time.

Hope you can understand.

Thank you!

Yours' international ROM fan

Edited by iharrybao

Guest raverrr

Man this rom is amazing. My only beef is that the market doesnt work very well. sometimes it cant download apps.

That is more likely to be your internet connection. It''s not the ROM i can tell you that much. Have you used a TPT?

Guest thanga005

You tried 15, one night I was very board and tried them all. Not one works.

But a interesting point is that camera applications can trigger it, So it might be point to get into the software and see what exactly that is.

Ya i know that its not broken and the camera applications can trigger it, but i dont know anything about linux till now, so any of you guys who knows linux can help me in this i guess,

thank you,

Guest Russo

RE: Notification Power Widget

I have been using the widgets_tab.zip that was provided for one of the releases for the blade

unfortunately I can't remember which release and can't find a link for it anywhere. I think it was for elitemovil or Ginger stirfry

It does seem to work perfectly tho'.

Hope this helps someone somewhere

Guest raverrr

RE: Notification Power Widget

I have been using the widgets_tab.zip that was provided for one of the releases for the blade

unfortunately I can't remember which release and can't find a link for it anywhere. I think it was for elitemovil or Ginger stirfry

It does seem to work perfectly tho'.

Hope this helps someone somewhere

already got this covered :) fully working with 9 toggles

Guest raverrr

Hi raverrr,

Do you have fixed the bug with HW decoding of videos ?

Was it choppy in HW decoding? i cant remember what has been said. I use Rockplayer V1.5.5 and have not had any issues.