FTM and update oficial

Guest leandrobs

Guest leandrobs

hello

I am not able to upgrade to the 2.2 rom for online update.

I tried to restore the original FTM but not getting results, do not know if because of the file, or problem in programa.sempre shows 'failed' on the screen Terminal Upgrade (ZTE online update)

can guide me please?

Edited by leandrobs

Guest habbo45

veja se o update é do seu país. o tmn soft stone (portugal) não pode receber o update do tim x850 (brasil).

tente recorrer as rom entretanto. sao uma otima ajuda! nesse forum tem muitas pra download, so procurar na secçao devida.

se o problema for a ftm, tente re-insalar o ftm. nesse forum deve ter algo com essa finalidade ;/

tambem tem um topico (procure no google) que ensina a instalar o cwm. e do mesmo modo vc pode instalar o ftm. e so trocar o arquivo do cwm pelo do ftm (que vc acha na net tbm.

espero ter ajudado ;/wink.gif

the update is of you country? the tmn softstone (portugal) can't receave the update of Tim X850 (brasil).

try to use customized roms! this forum have a lot of roms, is very good XD!

sorry my english, ai brasiliam and don speak english XD!

Edited by habbo45

Guest leandrobs

veja se o update é do seu país. o tmn soft stone (portugal) não pode receber o update do tim x850 (brasil).

tente recorrer as rom entretanto. sao uma otima ajuda! nesse forum tem muitas pra download, so procurar na secçao devida.

se o problema for a ftm, tente re-insalar o ftm. nesse forum deve ter algo com essa finalidade ;/

tambem tem um topico (procure no google) que ensina a instalar o cwm. e do mesmo modo vc pode instalar o ftm. e so trocar o arquivo do cwm pelo do ftm (que vc acha na net tbm.

espero ter ajudado ;/wink.gif

the update is of you country? the tmn softstone (portugal) can't receave the update of Tim X850 (brasil).

try to use customized roms! this forum have a lot of roms, is very good XD!

sorry my english, ai brasiliam and don speak english XD!

Se eu quisesse uma ROM personalizada ou clocworkmod eu tinha ficado com os que eu estava antes. Se fosse só procurar na net uma rom ou recovery qualquer eu já tinha achado e feito. Eu quero fazer a atualização oficial da ZTE, restaurar o FTM ORIGINAL e atualizar do android 2.1 para o 2.2 pelo Terminal que o fabricante disponibiliza para o X850 do BRASIL.

O que tem acontecido é que sempre aparece 'falha',e eu quero saber porque. Espero ter sido mais claro desta vez.

Obrigado

If I wanted a custom ROM or clocworkmod I had stayed with what I was before. If it was just searching the net recovery rom or any one I had found and done. I want to upgrade official ZTE, restore and update FTM ORIGINAL android 2.1 to 2.2 by the terminal manufacturer provides to the X850 BRAZIL.

What has happened is that always appears 'failure', and I wonder why. I hope I was clearer this time.

thank you

Guest Racerboy

if you previously had CWM installed you`ll need to fastboot your original stock recovery.image (FTM) ...........then try again with online upgrade tool but make sure your in FTM mode before connecting (vol - and power button), but for me with 3uk racer it only updated the software on 2.1 and didnt upgrade to 2.2 (gen2)

Edited by Racerboy