best new rom

Guest marius12345

Guest marius12345

i just bought this phone and i want to know how to install a new rom ,my first phone with android it was a acer liquid s100 and when i wanted to install a new rom i used malez recovery ,i want to know if for x10i exists something that does the same thing. Witch is the latest stable rom?

thanks for help

Guest wrtease

well their is posts to the x10i .please read them then proceed to install the roms and the kernels .some roms have a kernel to install with the rom. you need flashtools its brilliant for everything you need to do .if you use the unlocked bootloader then you can use any rom . some roms work with locked bootloaders so please read up first. i am currently using the fxp black edition its very nice and stable. ,their are plenty roms to test out .

Guest BuglyAstard

i just bought this phone and i want to know how to install a new rom ,my first phone with android it was a acer liquid s100 and when i wanted to install a new rom i used malez recovery ,i want to know if for x10i exists something that does the same thing. Witch is the latest stable rom?

thanks for help

My 3 faves

Oodies miui prime 7 (miui, iphone style)

Oodies CM7 V3 (cyanogenmod)

Ewjet (fast clean stock like)

Theres alot of tutorials on rooting, unlocking bootloader, and using flashtool, take a look around modaco and xda, then report back if you still have questions. Im currently using Oodies miui prime v7 with unlocked bootloader, and dmod3 kernel. This combo is amazing.