[31-12] TripNiCE HTC Pyramid | 002 | Senseless 118mb

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Kezzainc

I love this rom. Thanks heap for your work towards a vanilla rom. This rom is in great shape for its first release. Love and tweets and work Trip. Ur the key to the sensation.

Guest AlessioPAG

feedback

bootloop in splash android .. more 10min not finish, maybe try again with SuperWipe

Can you return splash the stock ICS

:unsure:

Also my phone after 10 min shows android bootscreen..i pulled out battery and turn on the phone again.. then Android upgrade applications and starts correctly

Edited by AlessioPAG

Guest Ironeagle

Wifi Tethering not working, When you enable Tethering then SSID is corrupted and tethering won't work

Incoming call FC

In Camera, Gallery is not opening up

Not snappier than AOSP

Switching back to AOSP

Please concentrate on AOSP :-)

Guest Sicks6Sicks

Yes supposed to. But something still is incorrect and my other guess is that the picture size has to be 1000k and its 300k so that's why the images ain't downloading or being sent...yea its weird smh

Just tried sending and receiving multiple MMS and they were all sent and received. Using APN settings provided previously in this thread.

Weird thing is I got a SU permission request for MMS when sending one. Very odd. Any reason for that Trip?

Other than that this thing is running really good.

My only bugs are the Facebook text is blank, but that is known.

Power off and restart were working but haven't been as of late.

I flashed rom, didn't reboot, flashed it again immediately, then flashed gapps, reflashed again, rebooted. Installed all my 3rd party apps, fixed permissions, reboot, and let it settle for a little while.

Honestly, this rom is performing a lot better than I expected.

Using:

HBOOT-1.19.0000

RADIO-11.15.3504.16_M

Guest phillthorpe1

Just tried sending and receiving multiple MMS and they were all sent and received. Using APN settings provided previously in this thread.

Weird thing is I got a SU permission request for MMS when sending one. Very odd. Any reason for that Trip?

Other than that this thing is running really good.

My only bugs are the Facebook text is blank, but that is known.

Power off and restart were working but haven't been as of late.

I flashed rom, didn't reboot, flashed it again immediately, then flashed gapps, reflashed again, rebooted. Installed all my 3rd party apps, fixed permissions, reboot, and let it settle for a little while.

Honestly, this rom is performing a lot better than I expected.

Using:

HBOOT-1.19.0000

RADIO-11.15.3504.16_M

yes, I got a SU permission request also when attempting to send an mms.

Hi there,

I'm reading all the comments of the threads and it seems that I'm using another rom.

I don't have any single problem with that release since I flashed it.

Everything is working.

Of course it's not as smooth as AOSP, but I don't have problems with maps, gmail or something else. I can't tell for Facebook as I don't have any account on it.

It's the first time I try a senseless rom and my first impression is that I really love the HTC Camera, it's better than anything else, except that, I'm really willing to see improvements on that rom.

Guest phillthorpe1

Hi there,

I'm reading all the comments of the threads and it seems that I'm using another rom.

Everything is working.

Of course it's not as smooth as AOSP, but I don't have problems with maps, gmail or something else. I can't tell for Facebook as I don't have any account on it.

It's the first time I try a senseless rom and my first impression is that I really love the HTC Camera, it's better than anything else, except that, I'm really willing to see improvements on that rom.

did you receive a phone call yet? how about mms

still had the text problem on Facebook and also another app(Lingo) then I installed the Roboto font

via Font Installer and both were fine. Gmail worked from the start.

Tried my service providers apn settings for mms but they dont work. Dont care because I dont use that

anyway

Runs fairly similar to parrotZ rom BUT when I tried his new one last night he suggest to update the

Firmware 1.20000. So I did and it locked my bootloader. Had to go to HTC dev website and use their

boot unlocker, which worked like a charm. But now they have my details, so my warranty is finished.

So beware!

Considering Trips rom is approx 160 mbs smaller than parrotz it is amazing that Trips runs with less

problems.

Seems now that I can have a rest from flashing! untill Trips new aosp rom comes out ..

Thank you very much Trip, very fast and thorough job!

if you did revolutunary before it's say locked but under this you can see s-off and you can do anything

Guest ManCityFC

RE the vcard issue Trip. I think there is something wrong with the leaked RRU. I have tried virtually every single one of the senseless ICS ROMs out there and they all have an issue when trying to export contacts via Bluetooth too. I assumed it was an issue with PBAP permissions. My bluetooth in my car (a good one, BMW idrive) will connect and work as a headset, it will tether the internet and A2DP works fine. It will even sync my call logs but even though I grant access for my contacts it gets stuck trying to sync.

If you can fix this then a few beers are coming your way mate as I drive for a living and need this.

I will flash this and try it, but I guess this will be the same. I will let you know in a few hours.

Guest MartijnGP

I'm switching to this as I really need the camera to function. However, it's nowhere near as snappy as your AOSP build. Proves again that Sense is a sluggish piece of crap. However, this will do just fine until you find the time to fix the camera on AOSP :) Keep up the good work!

In Camera, Gallery is not opening up

Not snappier than AOSP

Please concentrate on AOSP :-)

I would just assume that gallery doesn't open because the HTC cam points to HTC album, which isn't there. Not a big deal.

I'm switching to this as I really need the camera to function. However, it's nowhere near as snappy as your AOSP build. Proves again that Sense is a sluggish piece of crap. However, this will do just fine until you find the time to fix the camera on AOSP :) Keep up the good work!

Remember this is a leaked test build. It's not even as snappy as gingerbread sense, in my opinion.

Guest ManCityFC

yes, I got a SU permission request also when attempting to send an mms.

Guys, as said previously, I have tried all the senseless ROMs and they all share a common problem with permissions. To resolve it, just do the following:

Go into Superuser and Update the binaries.

Go into ROM Manager and Fix Permissions

Reboot into Recovery and Fix Permissions in there too.

Usually this routine fixes the random messages asking for Root Access.

Guest ManCityFC

I would just assume that gallery doesn't open because the HTC cam points to HTC album, which isn't there. Not a big deal.

This is a common problem on all senseless ROMs. The HTC Cam definitely doesn't play well with AOSP Gallery.....but if anyone can fix this...Trip can! He seems to have already achieved a great deal in a quarter of the time others have (although it is the Christmas period so that statement could be a little unfair)

Hi there,

Everything is working.

Guest ManCityFC

Also my phone after 10 min shows android bootscreen..i pulled out battery and turn on the phone again.. then Android upgrade applications and starts correctly

The Android Upgrade Screen is it rebuilding the Dalvik Cache. I would recommend a Superwipe before you flash this ROM especially if you are coming from AOSP as I believe the ROM structure is totally different in Sense and it is probably picking up left-overs from your previous ROM that is confusing it.

Then run the permissions process I posted earlier. Should be peachy after that.

Guest ManCityFC
Just removed alot of the htc tracking crap and debugging s***, alot smoother now lolz

I'm getting excited about this again. Can't wait for your next release and haven't tried this one yet. Are you releasing a new version Trip or should I flash this one?

Guest phillthorpe1

if you did revolutunary before it's say locked but under this you can see s-off and you can do anything

yea thats correct it still said s-off, but i didnt like that yellow(i think it was yellow) label that said "LOCKED" . Also I didnt know

what repercussions it might have with any roms I tried to Flash.

The HTC boot unlocker was free anyway. So I thought I would use it.